Eminem - Mosh Music Video

Because HALLIBURTON needs some time to upgrade these pumps to their own
standards...

It's quite sadistic to say, but I kindof liked when the Afghanistan people set fire
to their Oil-fields when the U.S was invading.. Even though Afghanistan wasn't
all about oil.

I would also like some Americans to stop considering themselves saviours of the
Universe, like O'Reilly likes to think. Quote "The nation that has saved the world
from the Nazi's, communism, evil dictators and has brought democracy to the
world".. :eek:

It's quite sadistic to say, but I kindof liked when the Afghanistan people set fire
to their Oil-fields when the U.S was invading.. Even though Afghanistan wasn't
all about oil.

That was pure ignorance of their ppl. Look at that country now, they elected a president in their first elections on 20 yrs, but of course there was no oil there so we didnt need to be there right? Theres nothing to say about Afghanistan because everything is fine but Iraq has a few minor problems and its blown out of proportion.

Why dont you tell me something wrong that we did in Afghanistan because besides Iraq you have nothing to talk about.

Universe, like O'Reilly likes to think. Quote "The nation that has saved the world
world"..

I'd like to think we have good ppl here. Dont you want to live in a better place by doing certain things? I cant say the same for other places, ESPECIALLY Europe. Which for YEARS has plundered Africa SIMPLY for diamonds and such and has YET to help out with foregin Aid or anything positive to the countries it has riddled with dictators and corruption. ALL OF YOU EUROS NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR HISTORY AND DONT DICTATE THE U.S.A ON INVADING A COUNTRY FOR ITS WEALTH OR RAW MATERIALS WHEN YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR CENTURIES!!

How much contribution to the world has YOUR country given us? How many Tyrants or bad guys have you defeated? Certainly not Hitler. How much in foreign aid does YOUR country give to help other nations??

justin syder said:
world"..

I'd like to think we have good ppl here. Dont you want to live in a better place by doing certain things? I cant say the same for other places, ESPECIALLY Europe. Which for YEARS has plundered Africa SIMPLY for diamonds and such and has YET to help out with foregin Aid or anything positive to the countries it has riddled with dictators and corruption. ALL OF YOU EUROS NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR HISTORY AND DONT DICTATE THE U.S.A ON INVADING A COUNTRY FOR ITS WEALTH OR RAW MATERIALS WHEN YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR CENTURIES!!

How much contribution to the world has YOUR country given us? How many Tyrants or bad guys have you defeated? Certainly not Hitler. How much in foreign aid does YOUR country give to help other nations??

LMAO!! Well, I'm from the UK, so, you know, I kind of win for valuable contributions to this World :)

Well dont let your Patriotism blind you as UK has also created a bit of mess in the world too. How many of UKs former colonies recieve aid?

a nice cold one :wink:

Have_a_big_glass_of.jpg

you want foam, coming right up!!

here you go!! all the damn foam you can slurp.

Have_a_big_glass_offoam.jpg

Delivered directly from your fucking idol!

Of course it seems like he's my idol when you make a stupid-ass coment like that i have to defend myself or defend him. If ppl actually criticize what he has or hasnt done rather then to call he dumb or not a worldy traveler we would have good discussions but i have to defend him and anti-Bush stuff that comes out the mouths of some idiots on this forum.

yeah i LOVE George W. Bush :roll: :roll:

Overheat said:
Delivered directly from your fucking idol!

Thanks for ruining the atmosphere..I was just enjoying my glass of beer.. :|

No one has refuted my claim that the U.N. is a worthless organization, and you are justifying the acts of Clinton and condemning Bush's.

Let's discuss Norway's politics, England's or Germany's. Frankly I'm tired of arguing with people who have no respect for the United States.

thank you, as i said im ready for a real discussion about issues and not about how Bush alledgedly hasnt been outside the USA before being prez or how he's not a smart guy etc, etc.

anti-Bush stuff that comes out the mouths of some idiots on this forum.

If you are reffering to me now then I will have to ask you to go fuck yourself :)
And you'll get a hug with that

Typical for a republican to be against the freedom of speech. Always publicly
defending it, but when it comes down to it they are the worst supporters ever..

There's really no point in discussing these things here anyways..

The republican supports will remain republican

and the democrats will remain democrats..

regardless of how much shit we toss at eachother here, so let's just talk about
something nice...

...like, uhm, Hummer 3?