Eminem - Mosh Music Video

hehe

if u pause that video, it kind of shows how Bush actually feels about the rest of the world! :D

Damn, I hope he doesn't win, it's madness that someone like him has control of pretty much all of the world. Assassination would be a good thing, although it only seems to be the best presidents that get assassinated :wink:

if u pause that video, it kind of shows how Bush actually feels about the rest of the world!

Damn, I hope he doesn't win, it's madness that someone like him has control of pretty much all of the world. Assassination would be a good thing, although it only seems to be the best presidents that get assassinated

Yes, and the ignorance continues :roll: .

Gee Justin why do you like Bush so much??

Well when someone states somthing as blatantly ignorant as, "it's madness that someone like him has control of pretty much all of the world" well i cant let that go by without addressing it. So i defend Bush and shoot down that ignorant commnent with truth its could seem as if i like Bush. I never discuss a real debate on issues, i have to defend my dear prez against the ignorance on this forum, by some not all.

I'm sorry, but the person who is in charge of America, has a LOT of power in this world, and frankly I'd sleep a lot easier at night knowing that this person has an IQ above at least 90!! :shock:

I really, REALLY can't understand why Bush is winning. :? It really does say something about the American intellect unfortunately :(

I really, REALLY can't understand why Bush is winning. It really does say something about the American intellect unfortunately

So thats your spin? America has spoken and you still just cant accept it? YOU are an idiot with you're subtle insults. We just cant win in your eyes, he wins the popular vote by 3 million votes and that makes Americans dumb? :roll:

Go fuck yourself. 4 MORE YEARS BITCH!

justin syder said:
he wins the popular vote by 3 million votes and that makes Americans dumb? :roll:

The NSDAP won the elections in 1933 by 43,9% of the votes and that wasn't dumb ?

Btw. Every voter who chooses war over sperm stains is dumb in my book.

Btw. Every voter who chooses war over sperm stains is dumb in my book.

Yes this thread continues to bring on more ignorance. :|

Because some ppl are bitter and resort to ignorance due to their anger.

But im sure that if Kerry won Americans wouldnt be dumb, right? :roll: :wink: So hypocritical, bitter and ignorant.

Maybe if Kerry had won, more money would go towards education, rather than foreign affairs. And people would actually learn how to spell. :shock:

(I'll get my coat)

ok mr.spelling bee champion :roll: :roll:

Every voter who chooses war over sperm stains is dumb in my book.

That may sound silly but in fact it's a rather good quote... Even though it doesn't
count for all his voter but sure for some.

It really does say something about the American intellect unfortunately

Heh I wouldn't dare taking it to such an extent, but for some people I can't understand
why they vote for Bush. Let's take the poor for instance. I saw this survey on CNN
showing something like 65% of those considered poor voting for Bush. Obvieusly
that have not yet understood that they would be better of with Kerry's welfare system
considering both education and medical support.

This terrorism campaign has worked VERY well for Bush and his admin.,
scaring the people to think that only him can protect them from these
mad terrorists who from their birth hate the U.S.A and their way of life..

Offcourse no-one even thinks of perhaps finding out exactly WHAT reason it is
that the terrorism is being commited upon the U.S.A. Instead you like to
hear them tell you that they will hunt them down and kill the guilty.
There will be no end!! Don't you see?! The terrorism will NEVER stop using
approaches like these.. They say you should never compromise to terrorism,
and you probably shouldn't. But this is different. It's about being fair to the
world and to yourself to solve things peacefully instead of creating an
"Isreal / Palestina" like neverending war...

I just hope George W. Bush will let his mind unleash in his own country... so I can just sit back and watch (evne though I don't really wish this bad for you guys)

well americans have made the choice and have spoken.

speculate or make insults all you want they choose Bush because they know he will do well.

I have made no insults. I have called no one ignorant, I just said I didn't
understand why some people want themself to suffer..

P.S read my edited post, more topics you can try to defend..

understand why some people want themself to suffer..

again, you use this subtle insult as a way to think we made a mistake.

This terrorism campaign has worked VERY well for Bush and his admin.,
scaring the people to think that only him can protect them from these
mad terrorists who from their birth hate the U.S.A and their way of life..

and its so easy to forget Sept, 11. They attacked us first and will continue. That is not a scare tactic, it is truth. there is a terrorist threat to us. Bush has gone after the terrorists while kerry wanted to make friends instead of taking care of business.

I just hope George W. Bush will let his mind unleash in his own country...

that makes no sense. he is not magneto or a super villian.

That is not a scare tactic, it is truth. there is a terrorist threat to us.

Sure there is, but WHY is there a terrorist threat against you?!

You don't care about it at all, and so it will never end... never

The reason may partly be your side-taking in the Israel/Palestine conflict
where you unfairly support the jews without regard to the Palestinians.

But you don't seem to want peace, so what do you want?

Find the reason why you are constantly attacked (during Republican presidency
mostly, may I state) and then act upon it to reduce the threat that way.

And I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm asking rethorical question with a slightly
frustrated tone. You are more offensive against us non-Bush supports than I have been to you

i agree that if we solve that most terrorism would stop or some of if but its hard to negotiate with the Palentinians when they have someone like Arafat that supports terrorists to kill Jews.

hanasand said:
Sure there is, but WHY is there a terrorist threat against you?!
The answer is probably a very complex mix of reasons, most of which are not legitimate at all.
hanasand said:
You don't care about it at all, and so it will never end... never
You're joking right? Of course the US cares, but there's also a fine line between caring and reacting and giving in to terrorism.
hanasand said:
I'm sure this is part of it, but support of Israel is not "just for the hell of it", there are reasons such as "Israel is a democratic state", which is important to the US.
hanasand said:
But you don't seem to want peace, so what do you want?
This is exactly what the US trying to accomplish, it just seems that the world has an attention span of a couple of days, and it is likely going to take years / decades.
hanasand said:
Find the reason why you are constantly attacked (during Republican presidency
mostly, may I state) and then act upon it to reduce the threat that way.
Well in my opinion, that's exactly what the US is doing.

hanasand said:
And I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm asking rethorical question with a slightly
frustrated tone. You are more offensive against us non-Bush supports than I have been to you
There's more than one side to every issue, if you don't step back and try to look at it from the other side, you're more likely to start insulting people.
I mostly view these things as a difference of opinion rather than, I'm right you're wrong.