Eminem - Mosh Music Video

lol :lol:

a bit blatant and insulting but i dont care now. Bush is Pres, lets move on.

but support of Israel is not "just for the hell of it", there are reasons such as "Israel is a democratic state"

and partly because no-one can win the presidency in the U.S without support
from the jews. Luckily Sharon has started to act correctly to the situation,
pulling out of the gaza strip and so on, but I think the U.S could have done a
lot more considering how much you do in other countries such as Afgh. and Iraq.

About Arafat supporting Hamas in the killings of the Israelis, Sharon has supported
and arranged multiple attacks on innocent Palestinians as reactions to the
suicide bombings. It's all an evil circle, where both sides are equally guilty.

hanasand said:
pulling out of the gaza strip and so on, but I think the U.S could have done a
lot more considering how much you do in other countries such as Afgh. and Iraq.
Well the US in the past has been blamed for being too involved, and since most of the world agrees that the US is partizan in Israel's favor (especially Palestine), I don't understand why everyone is expecting the US to solve this.
Why don't other countries work at this harder? (Arab nations for example).
EDIT: I don't think there is much the US can do anyway.

hanasand said:
About Arafat supporting Hamas in the killings of the Israelis, Sharon has supported
and arranged multiple attacks on innocent Palestinians as reactions to the
suicide bombings. It's all an evil circle, where both sides are equally guilty.
Agreed.

thats a ridiculous statement. Jews account for 1million ppl here. they dont make or break an election.

Even thought i dont like leadership from both sides in Israel and Palestine to say that Jews helped Bush or Jews make the election is ridiculous.

well Kerry just finished speaking and at times was almost crying.

i was playing the Team America World Police song, bummer remix and laughing.

Which brings me to my conclusion about your person...

And that's really fucking ironic considering that Team America World Police
is more of a critisism of the Bush administration than it is anything else...

Go fuck yourself you Norweigan shitface. Either that or go ski down a mountain or something.

What's funny is that I have Scandinavian blood, but not from the shithole you call Norway.

If you want to talk about blood I suggest you go take a blood sample
to check yourself for downs syndrom, you lowlife redneck. I'm not wasting more time on you

Fair enough, you chose your president and so be it.

hanasand said:
It's funny when you have good points how that brings out rage in some people :wink:
Sorry buddy, but that doesn't mean it says anything about the validity of your points.

im done here. :wink:

I dont even want to read this. Now, I dont think the world will get ruined by the next four years. Bush will have to do his best to finish what he started, maybe we shouldnt throw Iraq at some random guy with a rich wife.

I was really hoping for Kerry to win, but to be honest, I dont really care. Kerry wasnt what America needed either. Lets just hope that no more blood will be spilled. Bush, Its time to clean up, and leave the world as, or better as, it was when you entered the oval office. :)

Daniel said:
I dont even want to read this. Now, I dont think the world will get ruined by the next four years. Bush will have to do his best to finish what he started, maybe we shouldnt throw Iraq at some random guy with a rich wife.

I was really hoping for Kerry to win, but to be honest, I dont really care. Kerry wasnt what America needed either. Lets just hope that no more blood will be spilled. Bush, Its time to clean up, and leave the world as, or better as, it was when you entered the oval office. :)

You should convince your Norwegian brothers of the same.

Well he knows, but you were one of the guys who pissed him off. I can be pissed at the situation too, I do think that it is really weird that a country like the US works the way it does.

"Go fuck yourself you Norweigan shitface. Either that or go ski down a mountain or something.

What's funny is that I have Scandinavian blood, but not from the shithole you call Norway."

Now, saying that cvrefugee, that is just stupid. Real fucking stupid. Grow up man, and if your not serious, put on a smiley.

Daniel said:
Well he knows, but you were one of the guys who pissed him off. I can be pissed at the situation too, I do think that it is really weird that a country like the US works the way it does.

"Go fuck yourself you Norweigan shitface. Either that or go ski down a mountain or something.

What's funny is that I have Scandinavian blood, but not from the shithole you call Norway."

Now, saying that cvrefugee, that is just stupid. Real fucking stupid. Grow up man, and if your not serious, put on a smiley.

He singled me out of the crowd. He is the only who directed the redneck comment towards me.

I flamed him in retaliation.