Eminem - Mosh Music Video

cvrefugee said:
Go fuck yourself you Norweigan shitface. Either that or go ski down a mountain or something.

What's funny is that I have Scandinavian blood, but not from the shithole you call Norway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just lost the little respect I had for you you little fucker of a pathectic looser.

how can you bash a whole country 'cause of one guy? c'mon ...

edt*
read your reply so I guess I gained that respect back, but please refrain from knocking a nation when you should focus on the individual ...

haz

read your reply so I guess I gained that respect back, but please refrain from knocking a nation when you should focus on the individual ...

who had not called him a redneck before you called every democrat a fag

hanasand said:
heh nei. Forsvarer bare grunnen til at han angivelig skal ha blitt s? sint p?
meg fordi jeg kalte ham en redneck. Etter han kalte alle demokrater for homser

I never called the Democrats fags, in fact, I just said "you fags". I was directing my comment towards those who were whining.

i agree.

Yeah, I'm tired of this whining...

You've chosen your man, and to be honest I'm not really going to be physically
affected by your choice. Perhaps mentally, but only because I knew you could
have had it so much better. Oh fuck, I was going to stop. Allright.

Happy four years! :D

I hope Bush dies sometime next year.

I also hope Justin gets his face smashed in soon, but for far different reasons :D)

CLINTON FOR PERSIDENT!

I'm sure Clinton will make a good "persident"... :lol:

But uhm, what's the deal about smashing in Justin's face? He's not a criminal,
he's just a Bush-supporter.. I think that was a bit harsh

he's mad at me for having a list of 5th gear and top gear and no one discussed in his synopses threads, i think.

:mrgreen: overheat, you can see that i have put ep #7 of 5th gear.

im real fast 8)

Dunno, just infuriates me muchly with his pure ignorance - We're very different people and I doubt we will ever ever get on.

Oh and thanks for pointing out my spelling btw :oops: ;)

Overheat said:
Dunno, just infuriates me muchly with his pure ignorance - We're very different people and I doubt we will ever ever get on.

Oh and thanks for pointing out my spelling btw :oops: ;)

Even though you guys call your police "bobbies" you still put out the coolest TV car show in the world.