Eminem - Mosh Music Video

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Anxious to see it! :D

Seen it, and I like it!
He shows the world that not ALL americans support the War in Irak...that's mostly what Europeans think of Americans..

Cool vid! Tnx Viper :D

I really like that music video.

I actually went to high-school with the Art Director and 3D animator for that video - Anson Vogt. He's a pretty talented guy. He also worked (along with another bunch of guys I went to highschool with) on Eminem's 'White America' music video. That video was a bit too controversial at the time to show on MTV, but Eminem used it in his live show.

His website is http://www.phong.com if you are interested, although it doesn't have much stuff like this music video on it. :D

you see what i mean, hes turning ppl into mindless idiots.

i saw this anti-Bush propoganda and it is just sad to think ppl like you would take it seriously or not use their own mind. :|

If you thought for youself and said, hmm, id like to know what americans think about the war in Iraq you wouldnt look at an eminem video. That is simply not using your brain. What you WOULD do is google for results on gallup polls which are unbiased third party organization that takes polls nationwide. You would fin that there is a majority of americansa supporting the war and the the media and protesters are making it seem like most americans are against it. Then you Euros see on BBC news or ur local news another protest in the States and saw, gee they oppose the war and gee i oppose it cuz killing is bad. :roll: Rather than looking up facts you take that as fact. Then you see a stupid video in which, according to eminem, a bunch of ppl are following him cause america is full of corrupt cops beating up blacks and a mad man as prez. On top of that you see someone getting evicted and the full blame goes to Bush. Not the woman for fucking around and having two kids without secure HERSELF financially or for not making payments on time or not being responsible enough. Then you see another part in the video in which a soldier comes home and gets a notice to immdeiately go back. He seems upset and then has anger towards Bush well of course he should Bush got him in that mess.

No think about that, would a military soldiera ctive duty really be upset at going to war or being in Iraq, answer is no, why? Our militarty is VOLUNTEER DUMB-ASSES!! People are there to sacrifice their lives to protect morons that are cowards and only complain. Imagine if we had a bunch of soldiers that didnt want to die fighting hitler, most of Europe would be under German or even Russian control by now.

Thats it im done.

OH and by the way, latest Gallup poll shows Bush with a lead,
Bush Retains Lead Among Likely Voters, Now 51% to 46%

you can see this aint republican or pro bush propoganda at gallup.com. HE WILL WIN! :)

justin syder said:
you see what i mean, hes turning ppl into mindless idiots.
The same could be said about you and Bushy.

I don't need Eminem to help me figure out that Bush is a moron and bad for our country - I can do that on my own.

And as for a "majority" of the American public supporting the war, that's a boat load of bullshit Republican propaganda.

no because everytime something is said about Bush its pointless and has no factual info.

I don't need Eminem to help me figure out that Bush is a moron and bad for our country - I can do that on my own.

Post something that is factual and CLEARLY shows somthing that Bush has done that merits a vote for Kerry.

that has yet to be done on these forums.

You are calling me a mindless idiot?!?!? Do you think everybody who disagrees with you is a mindless idiot?! Get a life dude that's sick..

And I didn't say I thought about America that way, it's just the majority of Europe, maybe not even the majority but lots of people think that way, and not everyone is gonna bother searching google for some additional info about Bush/Kerry/Arafat/Iraq. Most people watch the news an make an opinion about everything...that's just the way it goes...

And about the soldier thing, I believe he shouldn't be a soldier if he didn't want to fight or do the things to keep peace in a region...or doesn't accept the risk to be shot down or killed.

justin syder said:
OH and by the way, latest Gallup poll shows Bush with a lead,
Bush Retains Lead Among Likely Voters, Now 51% to 46%

you can see this aint republican or pro bush propoganda at gallup.com. HE WILL WIN! :)

wtf? 51% to 46%?! that's only 97%, where's the other 3% gone?

Just watched the video. Can't imagine Bush winning if he's up against the artists like he is. Eminem is a massive influence on the world, it would be very strange if he won. I see absolutely no reason why someone would vote for Bush other than the competitor is even worse, and as I haven't heard all that much about the competition, I'm presuming they can't be as bad.

If I was American, I'd research it further naturally, but as I'm not I don't need to, but if there is someone worse than Bush out there, then god help us all.

justin syder said:
Imagine if we had a bunch of soldiers that didnt want to die fighting hitler, most of Europe would be under German or even Russian control by now.

Only 10% of the American soldiers during WW2 aimed and fired at the enemy. It showed that the most of them weren't even able to shot at enemies when they stood in front of them.

Only 10% of the American soldiers during WW2 aimed and fired at the enemy. It showed that the most of them weren't even able to shot at enemies when they stood in front of them.

thats rediculous where did you get that from.

Eminem is a massive influence on the world

To who, the mindless sheep like youth he portrays following him in his video? I doubt countless teens or ppl are that angry at the govt that they feel this need to rebel or make a grand protest. Eminem has nothing, no material so he choose to go down the political road. :roll:

it would be very strange if he won.

I see, so him leading in the poles means nothing and SOMEHOW he is going to steal the election? Gimme a break.

And for the 97% of the poll thing, there is a +or- margine of 1 point and the left over percent is undecided. I cant believe i had to explain that. I thought ppl know how to read a poll or the numbers. Heres a little on polls;

Obviousely this doesnt mean that Bush has the election rather that is the way it seems as of now. Pepole change their mind and the numbers will shift. There is a +/- of 1 point for error which means that Bush is roughly 52-50% leading and Kerry is 47-45% trailing behind.

justin syder said:
I see, so him leading in the poles means nothing and SOMEHOW he is going to steal the election? Gimme a break.

And for the 97% of the poll thing, there is a +or- margine of 1 point and the left over percent is undecided. I cant believe i had to explain that. I thought ppl know how to read a poll or the numbers. Heres a little on polls;

Obviousely this doesnt mean that Bush has the election rather that is the way it seems as of now. Pepole change their mind and the numbers will shift. There is a +/- of 1 point for error which means that Bush is roughly 52-50% leading and Kerry is 47-45% trailing behind.

Er, it's polls, not poles. And they don't mean shit. We had an election not too long ago in which the polls predicted a Conservative thrashing of the Liberals. The result? The Liberals took a minority government (meaning the Conservatives still had less votes than the Liberals). All the polls indicated the wrong way. They don't mean anything. I'm not picking sides here, but what I'm trying to say is if you're relying on polls, you're chasing your ass around a tree.

^ Exactly! I'll expand on SiR_Dude's point and ask a simple question: what the fuck are pre-election polls worth?

im glad you guys fell into my example.

they are worth nothing right? so why would you assume that Eminem is right on his view that americans are very anti bush, because he said so in a video??

And that goes for the rest of the world, why is there so much of a anti-bush feeling when no one here can really give me something concrete to hate Bush on.

Name one thing besides hes a moron. Of course you might say well our troops, soldiers from ur country, our in there because of Bush. NO THEY ARE NOT! They are there because they are doing their duty and because their country believes in the anti-terror cause. you could always protest or elect the leader out and bow to the terrorists demands like spain did. :roll: :wink:

I can give you one reason:
IRAQ!

i think that video was really good....

and i still stand behind what i say.. Bush is a complete idiot and this stupid war is pointless at this point

Be more specific. Saddam is out and the region is safer.

The country is a mess IN SOME PARTS. If you look at the news the fights n terror shit is in southern Bagdad and two other regions, the North, west and East are almost free of terrorism.

I admit that it was not planned correctly, the War was effective, 3 weeks but after that we assumed it would be peace and quiet. That was a mistake, not necessarily on Bush but on the administration and advisors.

besides the fact that planning after the war was done had not been thought out, give me another mistake Bush made.

On top of that how does Iraq in general affect ur country or anyone's reason for hating Bush?