Energy production, storage, and future technologies

Stellantis invested in Lyten, a Silicon Valley startup that is developing lithium-sulfur EV batteries made with three-dimensional graphene that promise reduced weight. Due about 2030.

The Sun misappropriated one of Tesla Bjørn's test videos to make a clickbaity and misleading anti EV article.

View: https://youtu.be/70TzHCIBkos?si=GgdkwReNg-ru7i7d
I always knew that the Sun was a garbage gutter rag of the worst sort, but is the conservative media actually this desperate to spread FUD about EVs?

Can I start driving ICE cars until the tank is dry and whine about it for money?

Can I start driving ICE cars until the tank is dry and whine about it for money?

Bjorn does it to see how far you can go after you reach zero km range and work out actual battery capacity

I head the Sun was bad but this is just plain wrong. This is blatantly changing the story to generate clicks and only show short bits of video that follow your narritive. He/everyone should complain to some ethics board about this, because these are pure lies!

I head the Sun was bad but this is just plain wrong. This is blatantly changing the story to generate clicks and only show short bits of video that follow your narritive. He/everyone should complain to some ethics board about this, because these are pure lies!