Enzo register, hopefully not a repost

Necx0

Car(s)
R31 Skyline, Charade rally car
Hello all,
Thought you might be interested in this, some interesting reading.

http://www.enzoregister.barchetta.c...ari/enzo-ferrari-by-serial-number/default.htm

Register of all Enzos by serial number, and owners where the information is available. Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart, Nicholas cage, Tommy Hilfiger. Richard Losee for the U.S people was the guy that lent his car to C&D for performance figures. I notice he was a contributor to the register.

For Aussies, Lindsay Fox is on there and another yellow one which I think is the one I got a photo with (see Random Car Sightings). Enjoy anyway!

That's really cool. I've seen 5 of those, including one of the rare rosso dino cars and kalikow's car.

s/n 128810 - rosso corsa/rosso, DK, Ren? Rasmussen

Holy shit, think how much the DK plates must have cost him!!

Much, much less than the car. 8)

Whoa, I found a finnish numberplated Enzo, but when I tried to request info about it plate with an SMS service, it found nothing. :(

136081b-2.jpg

The cars may have been sold off to different owners since the register was made??

I wonder, is there a register of totalled Enzo's? :) I mean if you look through exoticwrecks or some other similar website, there are tons of pictures of these cars wrecked. Since 399 were made, wonder how many still exist.. :)

Much, much less than the car. 8)

Whoa, I found a finnish numberplated Enzo, but when I tried to request info about it plate with an SMS service, it found nothing. :(

136081b-2.jpg

Much less than the car? We pay 180% taxes on cars. And for that you basically get a numberplate!

Besides, i don't think it's actually plated? Probably not road legal. Strictly a track car.. :)