• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Enzo Totaled

Silverstar

Car(s)
'11 Impreza STI Sedan
I WISH I could give some pictures, but I can't find any yet due to it being so early in the news. I am watching "Good Day L.A." for some morning news, and there is a helicopter floating over a crashed car that is an Enzo.

The car split in half when it hit a pole, and the front it sitting about 100ft from the rest of the car, and the nose is gone. I know some of you are here in the SoCal area and could hopefully vouch for me on this.

All I have is the report:
6:54 AM 02/21/06 Conditions

PACIFIC COAST HWY (HWY 1) at DECKER CANYON RD
Closed: IN BOTH DIRECTIONS UFN DUE TO A SERIOUS CRASH (POSSIBLE FATALITY)
WITH AN OVERTURNED VEH AND DOWN POWER LINES. .
(LOST HILLS SHERIFFS) 51 VEN/ 308/332/02 LA

I guess someone called in to the news network to say it was an Enzo, and it is a dead giveaway from the headlights. The person is missing, no evidence on who it is.

....goddamnit, now how many are left? there was that other from late last year that also split in half.

The whole backend is gone. :cry:

That's just a sad sight. Too many people with too much bloody money, but too little driving skills... Hate to see such things :(

The vehicle, a Ferrari, may have been traveling at nearly 200 mph and was badly damaged. One person suffered a minor injury and was treated at the scene.

:shock:

I very much question the speed..and supposadly the passenger was found and treated. The driver might be getting felony hit and run for crashing and leaving the passenger injured...

It's a sad sight to see the car like that

ABC7 News w/pic

I wonder...being that your are chosen to get the car..who would it have been? Think it was stolen?

avanti said:
Anyone can buy a used enzo
Oh? Clarkson must of been misinformed then..I swore he said you have to be chosen to buy one from Ferrari. Are they resold?

:cry:

I'll repeat an old quote - "Just because you're a Ferrari owner doesn't mean you're a Ferrari driver"

Silverstar said:
avanti said:
Oh? Clarkson must of been misinformed then..I swore he said you have to be chosen to buy one from Ferrari. Are they resold?

Maybe he was referring to NEW Enzo's. Of course there is second hand enzos on the market, just because you got chosen to buy it new doesn't mean you have to keep it forever.

As I said, a quick search in my local (italian) autotrader gave me 3 enzos for sale, ranging from 780.000 euro to 890.000 euros.

And even if this person was chosen by Ferrari it doesn't mean he/she is "famous" or a known person.

klutch said:
The vehicle, a Ferrari, may have been traveling at nearly 200 mph and was badly damaged. One person suffered a minor injury and was treated at the scene.

:shock:
it says 100mph in that article. and what a dumbass, anyone know who it was stolen from? it has to have been stolen,

was NOT stolen.

Latest new says that the passager is the registered owner of the car and stuck around, the driver ran. Probably let a friend or accquantance drive the car...when the driver wrecked it he freaked out and ran probably.

JediMindGamez said:
was NOT stolen.

Latest new says that the passager is the registered owner of the car and stuck around, the driver ran. Probably let a friend or accquantance drive the car...when the driver wrecked it he freaked out and ran probably.
...thats even stupider. you don't let an inexperienced friend drive your enzo, and then the idiot runs away...

jayjaya29 said:
Finally a better pic for everyone to see! I was barely coming out of my sleep when I saw it on the news...and I was awake like I was on caffine pills for the last week when I saw that!

avanti said:
Silverstar said:
avanti said:
Maybe he was referring to NEW Enzo's.
I knew that much, and that alot of them resell, just thought you were talking about spankin' new ones. My dumbass fault :bangin:

Mabye the owner drove the car himself, and later said he was not the driver?

- No blood on the passenger airbag
- No driver

Hmmm.
Greetings, lip