Episode 12x04 News Segment

tehSAC

Can someone fill me in on what happened during the new segment of last nights show? I watched it 2 times, but lost concentration every time it would cut to Clarkson. The blonde behind him was memorizing. I may just watch it again.... :lol:

Yeah, I couldn't pay attention to anything Clarkson was saying either. Holy crap.

Yeah, her style was a bit odd, but whatever, she was smoking hot. You're really going to let those suspenders bother you?

Seen a lot more better-looking females on the show ;)

They made a lot of fun out of Peugeot's Teppee range.

So many times I get distracted by the girls on the show!! :mad: :mrgreen:

The blood goes elsewhere. :lol:

And anyways, the news looked recycled from the outtakes of the show a week earlier..so nothing new...hence the distractions were meant-to-be.

Last edited:
yeah... hard to listen to jezza this episode... sure there were other better looking women in previous episodes, but this girl was really someone you couldn't keep your eyes off for some odd reason... and it's most likely not her unusual fashion because i didn't notice any of it other than the string thing on the head...

*another one was that audi A3 lady from the episode where hammond and may go for the chauffeur service for people who've been drinking with a little moped...*

I agree
Here's a picture:
http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/552/yeahol5.png
http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/yeahol5.png/1/w1024.png

Wonder how many people around the world fell in love with her at the same instant? <3

Can someone fill me in on what happened during the new segment of last nights show? I watched it 2 times, but lost concentration every time it would cut to Clarkson. The blonde behind him was mesmerizing. I may just watch it again.... :lol:

Ah, that's why I .....

Wonder how many people around the world fell in love with her at the same instant? <3

Guilty, as charged your honour.:)

canada here...
her smile and laugh are just so ... :wub:<3

She's nice.
But there's heaps like her in bars, clubs, race tracks & High sts. I bet that's some of the places you'll see girls like her... really.