• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Episode Guide (pdf)

Wolfy

Hi!

I created a Top Gear series 1-6 Episode Guide in pdf format. (Acrobat Reader) I have not done the description on my own (lack of english knowledge) and used the once from the Pre Episode Discussion of series 6. For series 1-5 i took the description from a txt file i found on a server posted also in this forum (maybe its a description from this forum too)

My work is not really worth to be mentioned, but maybe (or hopefully) the Episode Guide might be useful for someone. I was searching for something like that.

You can directly download it here (only 236kb) from my homepage:

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0351815/stuff/tgeg.pdf

If this is against forum rules or against some copyright laws, i am really sorry and will remove it from my homepage immediately.

EDIT1: Updated version including series 7

Bye, Wolfy

ranger_dood said:
what's wrong w/ pdf's? It's a great format for a lot of stuff....

Right. I love .pdfs. I have to use them for a club in which I'm secretary and have to do the reports for our meetings.
The girl who did that before I did it was sending around .doc's and that was just rubbish...

Which software do you guys use? I got the adobe 7 pro. Dunno, haven't tried anything else..

Buba

Nice job :thumbsup: , but there are a few mistakes in the 6th season, they made some changes.

Buba said:
Which software do you guys use? I got the adobe 7 pro. Dunno, haven't tried anything else..

Buba

OS X native printing system :p (For those that don't know, OS X renders everything to PDF when printing. The operating system can take that and generate a PDF file or send it directly to the printer.)

I agree though, PDF is the way to go for documents going out for wide distribution.

Thanks for the episode guide :-D

Bye bye Justin :wave: :p It looks great! Where did you get the TopGear logo from btw?

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Bye bye Justin :wave: :p It looks great! Where did you get the TopGear logo from btw?

:lol: Where did you get that title from btw?

Hi!

I?m glad, that some of you like it. Its no problem for me to change things - but don?t be angry if it takes a little while - i only have internet access at my university so i don?t notice postings of you every day and also not on weekends. If you post the errors here or mail it to me, i will update it (lets say every week). It would also be no problem to add the 7th series when it has finished.

I took the Top Gear Logo from the also in this forum posted calendar pics and edited it in photoshop to get it transperent.

Bye, Wolfy

I am sorry, i dont know what "stickied" means - even google could not help me...

Want to mention, that i dont have problems, if anybody else with better language and topgear skills want to have the edited logo or the word file to edit it.