Episode ID Help Needed

doctorcobb

Car(s)
MKII Jag. A Lotus 7. (yeah I wish)
Firstly, may I take the opportunity to say hello to all...hello. Secondly, I hope I haven't made a rookie mistake by posting this request here specifically, but if I have please go easy on me. Third, and most important of all- the ID assistance. To aficionados of TG this (I presume) should be easy (I hope). I'm looking for the episode which ended on something of a downer; Jeremy was driving a Mercedes (I think) and he didn't seem to say very much, just that the car made him sad (or something along those lines). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Cobb

Not the Aston Martin review at the end of the last series? The one where he was saying the car felt like an ending, due to safety laws and so on? The one that sent several people into a blind panic because they thought the show was going to end?

That sounds like it could be the one. The safety law comment sounds familiar. Think you may've found it. Very good of you. Ta

Yeah I was thinking the same. Check this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrQ72zogeE[/YOUTUBE]

On the other hand, it could also be the Mercedes CL Black? But it seems unlikely.