Clarkson: Episode ID - Rubbish Vauxhall Astra is the greatest thing ever.

georgeisoff

I was looking around my Clarson's video collection watching Clarkson's Car Years and suddenly remembered a documentary on which I believe he goes on showing some of the best inventions ever made or something.

At the end he introduces a white Vauxhall Astra or Vectra saying despite of being one of the most awful cars ever made, the fact that it provides with the freedom of taking you wherever you want go makes it the greatest invention of them all.

Any ideas on which program or episode this might have been?

I've seen the show that was on, it's not TopGear. I think it's one of the Car Years episodes.

I double checked on those episodes. But is not this program. :(

I was looking around my Clarson's video collection watching Clarkson's Car Years and suddenly remembered a documentary on which I believe he goes on showing some of the best inventions ever made or something.

At the end he introduces a white Vauxhall Astra or Vectra saying despite of being one of the most awful cars ever made, the fact that it provides with the freedom of taking you wherever you want go makes it the greatest invention of them all.

Any ideas on which program or episode this might have been?

You mean "Jeremy Clarkson - Inventions that changed the world ?" or one of his Car DVD's

The series is "Inventions That Changed The World", but I don't know which episode it appear on .. sorry. The car was the Vectra (not the Astra).

The series is "Inventions That Changed The World", but I don't know which episode it appear on .. sorry. The car was the Vectra (not the Astra).

I've been looking at "Inventions That Changed The World" but is none of those episodes too. :(

Did not show the exact quote I was looking for, that is actually at the end of the episode of the series. But close enough

Jeremy Clarkson's Speed