EPL 2009/2010

^ that's not cool. I mean, you're calling Alex Ferguson a senile old fool. Even I know that's not true.

This weekend's matches

Saturday

Wolverhampton v Aston Villa
Birmingham v Sunderland- draw
Burnley v Wigan
Hull City v Portsmouth- draw
Tottenham v Stoke
Chelsea v Blackburn

Sunday

Bolton v Everton
Liverpool v Manchester United
Manchester City v Fulham
West Ham v Arsenal

2uerzmw.gif

Fuck my life.

I really hope liverpool can pull out a win against United. That would shake up the table a bit...

I'd be content even if we tied. 25 minutes left in the match, still 0-0

YEAH Triple post!

JK. I'm quite pleased with that and Arsenal looks brilliant right now so I'm pleased.

EDIT: Did I mention I'm pleased? I don't think I did. I'm pleased.

YEAH Triple post!

JK. I'm quite pleased with that and Arsenal looks brilliant right now so I'm pleased.

EDIT: Did I mention I'm pleased? I don't think I did. I'm pleased.

Still pleased ? :mrgreen:

Well...fuck.

I'm still stunned over the Liverpool win. Looks like the players finally decided to play a full 90 minutes.

That made me happy, and yet made it all the more devastating when Arsenal couldn't put the Irons away.

Arsenal had a great day, which means I had a great day.

Even better a Tottenham fan came into work today and I got to laugh at his pain (which is huge because I often go months with out seeing any other football fans in the US).

We really suck at football.

Yes we do. I'm very close to saying that we really do need to dump Rafa and have Sammy Lee take over. He replaced Rafa for a couple of games last year and I believe that we won those games.

Yes we do. I'm very close to saying that we really do need to dump Rafa and have Sammy Lee take over. He replaced Rafa for a couple of games last year and I believe that we won those games.

Rafa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sammy Lee plus i don't think Liverpool could afford to pay Rafa out.