EPL 2011/12 Thread - English Premier League

Don't see City losing against QPR. However I got high hopes that United will break their record for most scored goals in a game away against Sunderland. I expect a 10-0 win for United here:whistle:

Don't see City losing against QPR. However I got high hopes that United will break their record for most scored goals in a game away against Sunderland. I expect a 10-0 win for United here:whistle:

:lol: I like you.

Badly executed tackle, I hope. :cry:

My poor Chelsea; in the span of one week they go from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows.

Last edited:
Very poor tackle. Thats simply a red card.

Not sure how I feel about the new Liverpool kit...:think:

steven-gerrard-and-pepe-reina-model-the-new-lfc-kit-by-warrior-sports-725456622.jpg

Looks cheap in appearance. Did they switch from Adidas?

Looks shit...fits the team though:p

Yeah, new ?25 million per year deal with Warrior. Richest deal in the premiership. Warrior is a subsidiary of New Balance and before this I only knew about their lacrosse stuff.

Looks shit...fits the team though:p

Not everyone can use a tea towel for their kit...

article-2143005-130AC7CD000005DC-523_634x724.jpg

1256924153V8TWGd.jpg

Last edited:
The United one is a bit shit. Supposed to be some kind of tribute to Fergie (tartan). I quite like the Liverpool one.

Urgh, should have checked out Uniteds new kit before commented:(

I like Arsenal's new kit, though I am getting tired of the kit changes every year. I get that it helps the team with profit and gets them millions in merchandise sales... but it seems to hamper a bit of tradition I feel.

Yes they did, and rightly so.

I think the new kit is pretty classy, clean and simple. Although I would have preferred it without the collar.

The Arsenal game is on TV here, and I'm over the moon (already up too!)

I don't believe the EPL, last minute and City win the Championship after being two down with five minutes to play.

Hollywood would not even write a script like that!

Ah, well done the blue Mancs.