EPL 2012/13 Thread - The English Premier League

well, that made me feel much better on the whole. :lol:

Well, as the commentator said, Fellaini played the match of his life last night. Why couldnt he do that against city?:( Everton played very well. Took it all out. You could tell they were starting to struggle in the last 10 mins or so. But United couldnt find a hole in their defense soI must admit that it was a deserved win:/

Carrick shouldn't have been on defense. He's a midfielder..

Who would you put in his place instead?

Wednesday 22nd August 2012

Chelsea 4-2 Reading

the blues are looking good so far! Hopefully Hulk will join before the window closes.

Good start with two wins, I like Roberto and wish him well, not so keen on his boss though the way he fires coaches. :lol:

The Hulk played some of the Olympics games and did well, if the rumours are true then he'll come to Chelsea, if not then not. (Depends just what he and Porto want to do.)

:smile:

(And how did Chelsea sneak in an extra game this week?)

See the gash in Wazza's leg? Fvck me..

wayne-rooney.jpg

If this was La Liga more specifically Barca, we'd still be waiting for the player to get up.

Saturday 25th August 2012

Swansea 3-0 West Ham
Aston Villa 1-3 Everton
Man Utd 3-2 Fulham
Norwich 1-1 QPR
Southampton 0-2 Wigan

Sunderland P-P Reading
Postponed - due to waterlogged pitch

Tottenham 1-1 West Brom
Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle

Swansea have played nice passing football for years, now they play with Laudrup style. Very impressed with the Swans, West ham looking poor.

Everton had another impressive game today, with Fellani and Pienaar on fire.

RVP scored a cracking, very typical goal in his home debut, but Fulham gave them a bit of a game, though looked short by a Dempsey. And what the heck did Rafael have for breakfast? He was fantastic today, attacking all over the place and running around like a mad thing. Maybe Alex upgrading him from "squad number" to "No. 2" shirt could have helped.

See the gash in Wazza's leg? Fvck me..

Ouch, looked bad but not meant, maybe out for "a month"?

If this was La Liga more specifically Barca, we'd still be waiting for the player to get up.

Come on now, no teasing people about their leagues & teams, play nice here.

Hazard + Torres = awesome!

Yes they were and confident looking Chelsea win three from three. I lke to see Torres playing that well again and Hazard looks like the best new EPL player so far this season. (The BBC commentators were pronouncing his name the English way last week, now it is the French way. :lol:)

Last edited:
Didn't feel that Fulham gave us that much of a challange. Got a bit nervous towards the end there sure, but felt we had pretty much overall control. Fulhams first goal should never been allowed in the first place, and the second goal was just bizzare:/ 3 guys went for the ball and everyone missed...except Vidic's heel. And of course the ball bounced into the goal. :rolleyes:

Sunday 26th August 2012

Stoke 0-0 Arsenal
Liverpool 2-2 Man City

Arsenal had lots of shots, but not so many on target. Both they and Stoke showed a good defensive performance without much up front. Giroud and Podolski look like they will be OK once they settle in, but no goals in two games isn't good.

Liverpool were really good and probably deserved the win, but the least said about the second goal for ManC the better. Nice goal from Suarez though and I wonder if they will unload Carroll this week? :think:

Man, if Sunderland of all places swoops in and buys Clint Dempsey...I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Dempsey to Spurs makes me fucking happy with hatred.

Dempsey to Spurs? Furk...

Dempsey to Spurs makes me fucking happy with hatred.

Yeah, too bad guys, the tranfer season always throws up a few WTFs? moments.

From BBC Sport:
In Summary
?Transfer window closed at 23:00 BST
?Hugo Lloris & Clint Dempsey join Tottenham
?Man City agree fee for midfielder Javi Garcia
?Berbatov moves from Man Utd to Fulham
?Van der Vaart moves to Hamburg from Spurs
?Southampton sign Ramirez from Bologna
?Stoke complete Adam signing
?Swansea sign Valencia winger Hernandez

So, the window is closed as of 13 minutes ago!

Berbi to Fulham sounds about right, RvdV to Hamburg is no surprise either he wasn't playing as well as he dd at first arrival. Dunno why, fell out with Harry or AVB maybe?

Clock, did Carroll leave Liverpool?