EPL 2013/14 - The English Premier League Thread

Read a bigger stat somewhere that showed that changing manager never really saved any club. Almost all the clubs relegated anyway if they were in that zone to begin with.

Read a bigger stat somewhere that showed that changing manager never really saved any club. Almost all the clubs relegated anyway if they were in that zone to begin with.

Oh, I can absolutely believe that!

But the panicking Owners don't work by logic, but by witchcraft & astrology and other such nonsense.

:rolleyes:

Of my three relegation candidates, it seems like the least likely candidate at the time is the most likely to get relegated. I blame Martin Jol

Arsenal!!? What the hell!? You are supposed to win this!

Holy shit, what s shitty time to forget there was a game on. Missed the first 30 minutes.. Damn it!

And regarding the game, definitely did not see this coming. On the other hand, when it clicks for Liverpool, their offense is pretty awesome. Especially with Sterling coming into his own.

I'm a bit torn about this. One one hand, it gives me a chance to get back to someone who has been giving me shit all season. But on the other hand Liverpool got another 3 points. Not good for Man United at all. Also, it is Liverpool winning....who the fuck wants to see Liverpool win? It's just disgusting.

No, not so good for Man U and the aim of forth place. And we do have some Liverpool fans here on FG.

More of a worry for Chelsea & Man C, who realy can't afford any slip-ups as Liverpool may close on them. Also, their GD is better than Chelsea's, but nowhere near Man C whose GD is stupidly high.

:smile:

Arsenal definitely can't afford to lose these matches if they want to win the league. Not when Chelsea and City are chasing their tails. I'd like to see Liverpool in that mix, but I don't know if they've got the consistency to do it.. On days like today, they're up there with the best of them.

Chelsea is dominating Newcastle as far as I have seen and currently 2-0 up. Think they will be fine at least

Well this CRY - WBA game is interesting too, might not be at the top of the league but it's all Fox are showing here online :p

Oh it did just get interesting, WBA got one back, score now 2-1. Might be a game in this yet!

What a glorious day!

1391877064152_210.jpg

1391874865233_lc_galleryImage_epa04061945_Chelsea_s_Ede.JPG

Thank you Norwich!

Last edited:
Live - Final Score - BBC Sport
(May be IP-blocked and need un-blocking.)

A live TV show as the Saturday afternoon games go ahead.
It runs from 14:30 GMT (15:30 CET) until 18:00 GMT.

Also, the last half an hour of the show is transmitted on BBC World TV & BBC News channelfrom 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET) which is about 11:30 New York time. This gives the results and post-match interviews with coaches & players.

This program is on now, can anyone get this?

Besides the penalty Stevie gave away, and the almost complete clusterfuck by Mignolet and Flannagan, this was a perfect game.

On the other hand, Mo Salah looked decent for Chelsea when he came on. God damn you, Ian Ayre...