EURO 2004

MPower said:
MercedesAMG said:
Greece won cuz they played a better game.. if Czech played the better game then they would have won it.. we do have a great coach.. i did say that.. but a coach is nothing without its players.. and have a really good team this year and we were underestimated.. and still nobody thinks Greece will win.. yet Greece already beat Portugal once before and made it to the finals...... so.....
Im happy for you. But its a complete waste of time because soccer is pointless...

MPower.. no offense.. but stay out of this thread

We have an army? :lol:

well hockey isn't our "official" national sport. But yeah it's more played than lacrosse. Just look in the NHL how many Quebecers are there.. then add up the other Canadians and yoU,ve got like 40% of the players of the whole league :lol:

Booooo

fuckin' Conservatives!

I'm glad they ate dust in the last elections! :p

Now if only the same thing happens down here...

He is referring to the Bush vs Kerry showdown coming later this year.

Viper is a democrat and wants to kick the Republicans (a conservative bunch) out of the White House.

Fine then. Go Viper. I don't know that Kerry guy but I can't imagine him being worse than Bush.

GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINSGREECE WINS GREECE WINSGREECE WINS GREECE WINSGREECE WINS GREECE WINSGREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINSGREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS GREECE WINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you all saw the game!!!!!!

I didn't watch it... but I feel it's gonna be fun to laugh at the protuguese guys tomorrow :p