EURO 2004

it will be a difficult game because czech has beatten everybofy till now...even denmark which is a good team lost with 3-0......that barros and nedved are great i hope that dellas and kapsis can stop them...

kteO1 said:
it will be a difficult game because czech has beatten everybofy till now...even denmark which is a good team lost with 3-0......that barros and nedved are great i hope that dellas and kapsis can stop them...

well that doesnt mean anything.. france was an amazing team and the chances of greece winning were 1 in 40.. and they did it.. so anything can happen.. i am disappointed zagorakis got a yellow card last game.. now he wont be able to play on thursday

I'm not at all surprised Holland lost, personally I don't think they played well enough to even get to the semi-finals.
Holland is just not as good as what they used to be.

We lost....damn portugese...if van Nistelrooy wasn't offside those 2 times he scored it could've been 3-2... :evil: :( :x :cry:

Damn! we're having an excavation job done by portuguese and I heard 'em yell Viva Portugal and all that lol they were calling home on the cell phone to know the score while working :lol:

No we sucked, we got some chances to score but the portugese did too.
Portugal was better (yesterday) :wink:
But the match was very nice too watch, lots of action.

(It's no excuse but it was certainly a Home Referee) :evil:

well I don't follow it much but Czech republic seems to be favorites although I bet some money on Greece.. so GO GREECE! :D

yea czech is the favorite.. but guess what....

Greece 1 - 0 Czech Republic!!!!!!!!

GREECE IN THE FINALS!!!!!! WE BEAT PORTUGAL ONCE AND WE ARE GONNA DO IT AGAIN!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT