Karoug

Techno Viking
Car(s)
Scooter power!!
Sweden certainly gave the greeks a good spanking! Heja Sverige!! :D

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
Spain-Greece: great performance by Spain, hat-trick by Villa. Spain looks like one of the favourites to win the whole thing but they never win anything...

Don't worry. We will perform quite good at the beginning as always but we will loose pathetically at the doors of the semifinals as it has always happened with the Eurocup.

Z102

Car(s)
'07 Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport
Spain was superior to Russia, but that doesn't mean anything. Against a team with better scorers and a better defense the result could have very well been the opposite. I expect them to suffer against Sweden (most probable result: 0-0) and lose against Greece. With that, I doubt we will get to the quarter finals, but even if we did, we will probably be facing either Italy or France, and that will be the end of the Euro Cup. I don't know why I bother watching...

Well, at least today we have finished work one hour earlier so that we could watch the game together on a brand new 42 inch TV :p

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
Spain was superior to Russia, but that doesn't mean anything. Against a team with better scorers and a better defense the result could have very well been the opposite. I expect them to suffer against Sweden (most probable result: 0-0) and lose against Greece. With that, I doubt we will get to the quarter finals, but even if we did, we will probably be facing either Italy or France, and that will be the end of the Euro Cup. I don't know why I bother watching...

Well, at least today we have finished work one hour earlier so that we could watch the game together on a brand new 42 inch TV :p

We still have some hope I guess. At least, if we have to lose, let it be at any point except in "Quarter Finals". If this happens again I'll start to think we have some sort of curse on us :lol:

Joc?

Not A Dude

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
Brilliant football by Portugal today.

maateuszz89

Car(s)
2009 Mazda CX-7, 2006 Alfa Romeo 147
How did you like the rainy match? :)

I expected Switzerland to win it. That's why we love football, anything can happen. The hosts out of tournament.

Yay, Poland - Austria tomorrow!

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
How did you like the rainy match? :)

I expected Switzerland to win it. That's why we love football, anything can happen. The hosts out of tournament.

Yay, Poland - Austria tomorrow!

I was expecting the same. I guess being the host country can only get you so far. :mrgreen:

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
Bus, Train, Bicycle, A 3 Pot Polo.
Now...... Germany - Croatia.

This might be interesting.

GO SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Susie

Not A Dude
Still one half left, I hope they'll take it back.

Anyone know where I can find a Canadian live audio stream for games?

Edit: Damn it, Germany...

Last edited:

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! Go Croatia!!!!!

:banana::mouse::clap::cool:

Unbelievable!!! :mrgreen: Reminds me of '98 :p

I'm sooooo happy! I think I'm the only Croat here btw :)

Sorry Germans, but we were better, obviously :D

And this we what we did all over the country afterwards:

PARTY ON THE STREETS!!

Karoug

Techno Viking
Car(s)
Scooter power!!
^Congrats to a great victory!!

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
Bus, Train, Bicycle, A 3 Pot Polo.
Sorry Germans, but we were better, obviously

That's hardly an achievement. Our team played like a bunch of average weekend players. A shame. They are lucky they didn't lose higher. In the first half, they didn't manage one good game move. Bah.

Oh and imho, the referee was a little bit pro-croatian, he was stopping the game for every tiny thing we did but let you go on when our guys god slammed...but not that this had any influence on the result of the game :)

Next one: Austria. And then Portugal in the quarter finals (this is where we lose)