Euro 2008

well that was a fuckup of mass proportions, Romania hands down did not deserve to advance simply on the performance against holland today....

tomorrow I'm going to buy a Holland jersey and a flag for my car.... It's going to hurt my Romanian ego, but man they deserve to win this year.

[...]tomorrow I'm going to buy a Holland jersey and a flag for my car.... It's going to hurt my Romanian ego, but man they deserve to win this year.
It hurts every cell in my body to admit this ... but the Dutchies really are the best team so far ... If I had to bet money on one team, I?d bet it on the Neatherlands.

I would be happier if France had beaten Italy though, Considering the first two games, the Italians don?t really deserve the quaterfinal ... (neither do we germans, but hey ...)

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we are going all the way!!

Uhh... NO! :D

Sorry, but the Italians have no chance against the Spaniards.

Even today's victory against France was so lucky, I mean, Ribery getting injured like that, Abidal getting a red card, and Italy getting the penalty.

Sorry, but Italy didn't deserve to advance to the quarter finals.

Let's hope Russia beats those Swedes!!! :D

^HEEEY! But don't worry! There's no way that the Swedish team will loose to the Russians!

Is Ibrahimovic playing? He's going to be the key to Sweden's success, otherwise Russia will probably take it.

Having said that, Spain will defeat the Italians, Portugual will defeat the Germans (as much as I hate to say and believe it...), the Dutch will beat whoever they play, however, Croatia and Turkey would be a tough call... well not really. Volkan's out, so they stand no chance.

:cry:

if anyone is interested in the song played after scoreing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWKhbR33bww[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
^^Sweden usually plays much better when Zlatan isn't playing.. The key to our success is Henrik Larsson..

Larsson is a freakin legend, hasn't done much so far but I'm looking forward to the next match...

Russia is going to get murdered I believe.

if anyone is interested in the song played after scoreing

Yeah, I love that song. I was wondering why they were playing Bellini's Samba de Janeiro every time someone scored. Especially since I don't remember them playing any songs after someone scores in the past championships. :?

Those referees get more and more retarded from game to game.

UEFA has decided our trainer has to stay in the stands next game. Even the Austrian coach said this was complete shit by the 4th referee who (on a side note: was from Slovenia) was a complete tard who didn't have the situation under control.

Here is Jogi Loews statement. In German. Full of Irony.

"Es besteht kein Anlass an der Richtigkeit des Schiedsrichterberichtes zu zweifeln, als ein unkorrektes Verhalten von L?w beschrieben wird. Dieses bestand darin, dass der fehlbare Trainer in Richtung seines ?sterreichischen Kollegen beziehungsweise des Vierten Kollegen schrie. Die Intensit?t dieses Verhaltens war offensichtlich derart, dass der mit der Erfahrung aus zahlreichen Spielen einer europ?ischen Profiliga best?ckte Schiedsrichter keinen Augenblick z?gerte, Joachim L?w aus der technischen Zone zu verweisen. F?r den im Schiedsrichterbericht dargestellten Sachverhalt spricht auch der Umstand, dass sich beide Trainer beim Verlassen der technischen Zone die Hand reichten.

"There is no reason as to the accuracy of the referee report to doubt, as it described an incorrect behavior of Loew. This is that the faulty & guilty trainer shouted in the direction of his Austrian colleagues and the fourth colleague. The intensity of this behaviour was so obvious that the stocked with the experience of playing a number of European professional league referee hesitated not a moment, removed Joachim Loew from the technical area. For the referee report speaks the fact that both coaches shook hands leaving the technical area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man the Russians are owning the Sweds all over the place.....should be at least 2-0 at half time.

EDIT:
Ahahahah, I called it :D 2-0 it is.

Last edited:
^HEEEY! But don't worry! There's no way that the Swedish team will loose to the Russians!

:lol: :rolleyes:

Thanks Dutchies for providing a brilliant coach! And thanks in advance to losing your next game to Russia. :lol:

I just realised I hate football.. :p Oh well.. The Russians were clearly the better team and they deserved the win!

Sorry, but Italy didn't deserve to advance to the quarter finals.

I'm sorry but I don't know what your talking about. Italy deserved to move on. France sucks balls, until they get a an actual french team (and not Team Africa) I will never have any respect for France when it comes to tournaments like these.

Italy will bring it this sunday against spain, its going to be very tough but we have the capability to do it.