Euro 2008

France, because they've got a solid team and I'm still a bit fussed that they (quite unfortunately) didn't take home the World Cup, so they should at least get something.

France is overrated. ;)

FORZA ITALIA!

They're showing this on ESPN, right?

FORZA ITALIA!

France is overrated. ;)

FORZA ITALIA!

That they are

263317925_c191969582.jpg

I can friggin wait for this! It's been getting really crazy on the sports channels here with all the previous Euros reruns and great previews that I just can't wait!
Only thing that bothers me is that while one of the semi finals will be played i will be on a plane....maybe they'll have a stream showing the game :p (allow me to dream!).

And about the "group of death" i think Germany and Italy are just too strong these days and combined with their experience in these tournaments they should be able to leave the dutch and Romania behind.

Group A:
Czech Republic
Portugal

Group B:
Germany
Poland

Group C:
Italy
Netherlands

Group D:
Spain
Sweden

Jeez, all of the Spaniards on Liverpool's first-team are in their national squad. Now I really don't know who to cheer for.

It's going to be an interesting competition.

Group A:
Portugal
Switzerland

Group B:
Poland
Croatia

Group C:
Italy
Romania

Group D:
Spain
Russia

Germans we will beat you! :p

And about the "group of death" i think Germany and Italy are just too strong these days and combined with their experience in these tournaments they should be able to leave the dutch and Romania behind.

Umm, Germany's in group B. :? I believe you're talking about France here. In which case we just have to make sure to not get head-butted by good ol' Zidane. :lol:

In that case, this monkey will buy Euro 2008 for us: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Becali

Joking aside, Romania FTW!!!

You know, he might just try to do that. It makes business sense: it will bring Steaua lots of profit. :lol:

Jeez, all of the Spaniards on Liverpool's first-team are in their national squad. Now I really don't know who to cheer for.

It's going to be an interesting competition.

Don't Worry. We will loose pathetically like in every competition we've had so far. We are going to be eliminated at quarter finals and back home. :lol:

I might put all the teams in a hat and pick one out at random and support them - either that or just pick the team least likely to win then it will feel the same as supporting England :)

Although, as an Arsenal supporter - my support should probably go to the French team - after all half of them are in the Arsenal team BUT I can't bring myself to support the French - just a cultural bias thing.

Damn on sunday i won't know what to watch
Motogp
F1
French open final
Euro 2008
I guess i will have to watch them all. :)

BTW since Serbia isn't there (Damn Poland and Portugal :mad:) i will throw my support behind RUSSIA.

I've just placed a bet. Germany vs. Poland - Poland to win.

I can't wait for the first match.