Euro 2008

^ No, I think he wasn't, he was laying out of the pitch. AFAIK, the player who is out of the pitch doesn't take part in the game.

^Nope. You can't leave the pitch and make an opposing player off-side.. It's in the rule book..

^Nope. You can't leave the pitch and make an opposing player off-side.. It's in the rule book..

I see, I didn't think about that this way, thanks for clearing it up. :)

I watched Germany vs. Poland last night in Germany with very committed supporters and I watched Holland vs. Italy in the Oude Haven in Rotterdam, with some extreme supporters and I have to say the Germans gave me a better atmosphere. So many funny songs, so much more passion. :) Germans football culture has really changed since the world cup.
As someone who is half-german, half-dutch I am really wondering where to go after 20 years of dutch supportership and 2 years of indifference. The german fans are just rocking these days. :D

How could it be... Panucci lay behind the goal.... you need to be lucky sometimes :D:D:D:D

con un paio di cambiamenti e un po di sforza lo faremmo, dobbiamo essere positivi! Non siamo finiti!

Sicuramente no, ma dopo aver visto il primo tempo sono quasi felice che abbiamo perso, perche abbiamo fatto una figura di merda! Spero che giochiamo con una mentalita diversa contro Romania, con Cassano, Alex e Grosso come titolari, e Di Natale in panchina!

Forza Italia!!!

Last edited:
I never expected that from the Netherlands. What a pleasent surprise.

:x pleasant surprise? God I hate the dutch, always cocky and very arrogant when facing lower place teams. I'm glad Romania has been putting them in their place for the last few games.... I have money Romania's gonna win against the Dutch, although I'm very sad to say that friday against a angry Italia, Romania has small chances...

Spero che giochiamo con una mentalita diversa contro Romania

I didn't need translation to your words ma man, being romanian comes in handy, and I totally agree with you. We've got small chances but Mutu and Chivu are up for the challenge to make it a sweet game after the borfest with france ;).

P.S. On the drive to school today I flicked off 5 cars with french flags hanging off their windows, made sure all of em saw me. God I'm a douchebad....

Last edited:
P.S. On the drive to school today I flicked off 5 cars with french flags hanging off their windows, made sure all of em saw me. God I'm a douchebad....

:lol: I like this guy!

^ I hope for you too, but seeing as how Romania played just like they did in their qualification games, taking absolutely no risks and almost constantly having at least 9 players in the penalty area, i don't have much hopes for anything better. I was pretty much appalled by the French, but they never were consistent at ECs or WCs. (2002, getting sent home after the group phase as defending champions comes to mind).

As a Van Basten hater i was hoping for a spectacular win of Italy, ah well, at least it was a nice game to watch.

GOOD WORK DUTCHIES!

You surely showed those ACTORS who drop everytime you even look at them and roll on the grass with faces full of tears and pain how football is played!

I so hope for the French & Italians to be kicked out.

It's not like the Romanians showed anything remotely reminiscent of football yesterday.

I guess our team will be more on the offensive in the next two games. Fingers crossed for that... I was praying for a Romanian goal in those last few minutes, but a draw to start the campaign is not bad.

Spain-Greece: great performance by Spain, hat-trick by Villa. Spain looks like one of the favourites to win the whole thing but they never win anything...

EDIT: Not Greece, Russia of course :D

Last edited: