Euro 2008

croger.gif

Best Smiley EVER :D

OMG what a nice freaking game, It should of ended in a draw, Luca was onside for the first goal. So everything turned out fair....

FORZA ROMANIA!

such a beautiful game, Romania showed they can pack a serious punch. the outsiders scored a tie with the world champions

But honestly, did YOU HEAR THE SUPPORTERS ?

Last edited:
The officiating in that game was completely retarded. Italy should've won it.

porca puttana!! hopefully holland will beat france...

Indeed.

I francesi fanno schifo sono sicuro che loro non vinceranno contro ollanda.

Well, Italy will beat France in the next game ... not much doubt about it and not much of a chance of a tie. So we really need to beat the Dutch in the next one.

We meet again. First in the qualifiers, and now in the groups, and again, it's going to be a pretty decisive match. Beat them at home, tied them on their own turf ... but they're looking stronger than ever now. So, who will they leave on the bench for the next game? And how badly do they want a revenge? Bah, it's going to be very exciting. Damn, this group delivers indeed. Except Romania-France. :p

Last edited:
Holland plays like a dream team at the moment. I love how easily they score goals.

Congratulations to Romanian friends!

Two of my three favourites are absolutely destroying the rest of the crew! First Spain, now Netherlands. Only Germany got their asses handed to them in the second match (le-sigh), maybe they can pick it up, but with a showing like that, I'm not confident they will make it very far.

Now all we need is for Portugual to get kicked out, and clear the way for Torres' boys or vsn Persie's boys :D

Yeah, imo the dutchies are the best team around right now.

God we had a blast yesterday when the french got beaten up ^^

You know, being german, Dutchies vs Froggies is a cool game, normally we hate both, but we hate the french even more :D

We were laughing so hard when the commentator was like

"France is clearly getting back into the game now"
- 3:1
"France is broken down but they can still do it"
- 4:1
"France is completely done"

But still I think the referees in this EM are pretty bad, 2 or 3 goals have been counted even if the shooter was offside.

I even wanted to create thread like that, there are many europeans, so it might be nice to discuss Euro results together.

I bet all my money that Poland will go to quarter final!!!!

Naprz?d bia?o-czerwoni!!!!

polska vs austria =
http://img403.imageshack.**/img403/8610/2678693990103565854s425vv4.jpg
ouch.....this is gonna hurt us

Last edited:
Hup Holland Hup!
ANP-7691522.jpg