Euro 2008

That was a great game. And did anyone notice that dark-haired, brown-eyed Portuguese girl in the stands? :shock::drool:

Germany does it again! Fantastic game, I'm pleased as all hell with that result.

That was a great game.
YES YES YES YES!!!!!! :dance: But thumbs up too for Portugal, they were really strong, almost turned a 3:1 around and had me near a heartattack the last 5 minutes.
And did anyone notice that dark-haired, brown-eyed Portuguese girl in the stands? :shock::drool:
... Football/Soccer by our national team maybe the one thing we guys forget about the girls for a while ... ;)

Anybody noticed that blonde that came up again and again? Was is Schweinis GF? I'm in love...

Poor Portugal. Great goals by the German though. I couldn't believe the Portuguese left those headers wide open for the them. I was hoping to see the portuguese last at least til the semis but oh well.

LOL before the game started I joked around and said 3-2 Germany and all laughed at me and then this happened....

JEESUS!

If Germany Turkey is next, I need a Doner-Safe bunker....

oh my god, what a game, finally our team managed to play some great football!!!
the first goal of the game is going down in my permanent record...

anyway, I am very drunk, so good night...

Tomorrow Croatia will beet Turkey, no doubt. Turkey's starter goalie was suspended along with another key player.

It'll be another great game between Croatia and Germany in the semis.

I hope, if Russia beats the Dutch, that Italy will beat Spain so the Russians will be guaranteed a spot in the final. :p :lol:

OMG!!! That is the craziest thing I've ever seen in a football match!!!

i live in western germany and on my way home, all hell broke loose! good times