Euro 2012

All too easy. Well, he made it look easy.

C'mon you freaky deaky Dutch!

[CROSSPOST]
IMG-20120613-WA0003.jpg

Enjoying the football :)
[/CROSSPOST]

Not exactly the most thrilling way to win a match. Yes I'm bitter. Defensive football.

Thank goodness all it was was a lot of shouting at each other.

The Germans are starting to look a bit good - best team I have seen so far. Spain were a bit sad in that first game IMHO, I think they well come unstuck if they play Germany.

Germany got a deserved win with a couple of good goals from Gomez.
The Netherlands played and looked better when Huntelaar & RvdV came on and could even have lucked a draw.
Very impressed with Schweinsteiger but ?zil seemed a little quiet from what I was expecting.

Portugal looked to me in control at 2 - 0 up. Even when Denmark drew level at 2- 2, the Danes didn't look like they were going to win. (Settled for a draw?)

Strange group as Germany still haven't defintely qualified and yet somehow the Netherlands could still go through in second place, depending what the scores are in Game 3.

Thank goodness all it was was a lot of shouting at each other.

Good, the tournament has all about really good matches so far. Don't need any external nonesense to taint the competition.

I got an email selling football spikes with the tag line "UEFA Euro 2012: Get What the Players Wear!". I thought to myself why buy the Shevchenko cleats...he doesn't even use them, he prefers his head.:lol:

9944_03.jpg

120611092624-euro-2012-shevchenko-story-top.jpg

AvLCgB3CMAEF5lI.jpg