Euro 2012

Ireland just got kicked out, the total projected beer consumption of the Euro has tanked.

I suggest you check with the local Bar owners on Monday, this may not be the case. :lol:

Not now, but after the group round. Today the consumption will be decent, as per yet another German commentator quote "I hope Poland's got enough beer in stock" :lol:

Not now, but after the group round. Today the consumption will be decent, as per yet another German commentator quote "I hope Poland's got enough beer in stock" :lol:

Ah true, maybe!

Some may stay on and party, if Angela Merkel doesn't see them. :lol:

What is racist is assuming they're not German based on their family origins.

No. That's only racist if I considered "being German" to be at all an attribute of superiority. I'm saying the german commentator was an idiot, which immediately negates that.

Did anyone else catch this at the POR-GER match? What was the deal with this guy? Extreme way to declare himself neutral?

4435349_700b.jpg

Last edited:
well those "colour men" are everywhere..
[video=youtube;gTc8N-AXwVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTc8N-AXwVw[/video]

France - England up next.

I'm expecting France to take it, I don't have high expectation when it comes to England.

Both teams have some quality players, so who knows :)

So that's where the 'Phantom Flan Flinger' went. ...

well, don?t ever listen to me when it comes to football then :D

I was quite shocked how well Italy was playing. I actually liked their game ... a lot. And no diving. At all. I was in shock. Italy, sorry I doubted you. Never did doubt Croatia beating Ireland though.

Also: Media-shitstorm coming - the main german Tv-commentator-guy called the spanish team a team of dwarfes on national telly. Excused himself a couple of seconds later, but by then I had already spit my beer across the living room table ... oh my. That?s not going to go down well with the international media ...

So who are the dwarfs playing for then?

Last edited:
Captain Fantastic with a beautiful ball to Lescott!

That was a good shot from Nasri.

I do have bit of money on the French, so that was quite nice.. :p