Euro 2012

Now for F**** Sake practice taking penalties - hundreds of them, all of the squad keepers included.

If we do that then team members WILL have confidence taking them in the finals.

I don't think England will have to worry about getting to the finals...

It's a crappy England team, but they got Hodgson. He seem to do well with crappy teams. Also, who the fuck thought Chelsea would win CL?

[video=youtube;1N9eeCuIr-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N9eeCuIr-Q[/video]

Last edited:
Go to a public viewing (there should be one in any bigger town), 90% stadium atmosphere for 10% of the price.

That's what I plan on doing. I'll be in Rzesow, Tarnow and Krakow so yeah chances are something will be going on :)

We could use an attacker like Lewandowski here in Denmark.

And of course, everything was going a bit too smoothly for the Danish team, we had no injuries so far.. But Niki Zimling, who have partnered up very well with William Kvist in midfield, has been taken to the hospital by ambulance.. We haven't been told why yet, but first reports say something about the ankle, or a broken toe. Annoying, whatever it is.

It's a crappy England team, but they got Hodgson. He seem to do well with crappy teams. Also, who the fuck thought Chelsea would win CL?
England will play to their correct place in the tournament. That is struggle out of their group and loose next game, or just fail to get out of the group due to another 'hand of God' incident.

Now run one in the North East of England over Dec and Jan of a year for a change and we will see who has the best team - knocks out all the fancy dan stuff straight away, the pitches cut up too badly for it. Actually we probably could not win that either thinking about it.

Chelsea:
Yea, I know you could have made a bomb after Villas Boas left with a bet like that.

Last edited:
Great game for the opener; exciting goals, two red cards...wow!

Great game for the opener; exciting goals, two red cards...wow!
damn it, I actually missed the game. :doh:

Great first 30 minutes or so from Poland, and with a classic Dortmund goal ;) on top, I expected Greece to bew wiped off the pitch at that point. But after that, the whole match turned into a facepalm-fest. With the exception of the new goalkeeper Poland had to bring on.

Fucking shit play in the second half should have lost, and we were gifted that red in the first. Szcz?sny lost his mind no point in coming out on the goal just stay on the line and we don't have any of this bull shit.. :mad:

Won't lie after we went in at half time 1-0 up I was expecting this. It just always happens during the tournaments with this team the past decade.. :mad:

Last edited:
Wondering when the first flare would hit the pitch... <_<

That first yellow shown to the greek guy was uncalled for, and the red was really at the edge of acceptable...

At least it didn't end 0-0

It was such a chance for our team after first half. I was so happy and than everything went wrong. They were to tired at the end. I hope there still is a chance but I expected that matches with Russia and Czech Republic will be tougher.

Being a motoring journalist has some advantages. I have an invitation to the vip lounge for Italy-Croatia in Poznan and will get a ticket for quarter final in Gdansk. Stadium is about 15 minutes on foot from where I live. So I'll enjoy some of this championship.

It was such a chance for our team after first half. I was so happy and than everything went wrong. They were to tired at the end. I hope there still is a chance but I expected that matches with Russia and Czech Republic will be tougher.

Exactly how I feel about our chances..