Euro 2016

Here's video of Iceland's second goal against Austria.
[video]https://streamable.com/f6hj[/video]

Last edited:
Well, this is quite entertaining so far
foot52.gif

:cheers:

After that ludicrous display Germany will once again be treated like they're already European champions and every other outcome will be just a massive failing and disappointment on their part.

Last edited:
^and rightly so :tease:

We go up against Hungary next, not sure what to make of them so.... we'll see?

We won England!

Iceland is among the best 8 football teams in Europe :eek: Congrats!

We won England!

I fell asleep on the couch only to wake up to a 1 - 2 for Iceland.

What a nice suprise to see a second Brexit. :D

The last time I saw a team so underestimated, the Russians beat an incredulous Dutch team 3-1, so don't sing victory for France yet.

Go Iceland, believe in yourselves! I'm officially supporting Iceland more than Portugal at this point in time.

#brexit #goodriddance

France will piss on Iceland.

It would be kind of a dickish move to piss on the opposing team members. They will probably win the game.

Oh well. Rashford did more in the 5 minutes he was on than Sturridge, Sterling & Kane had done the entire game.
I predict Wales may upset Belgium but unfortunately I expect France to comfortably beat Iceland. Out of the other two games I wouldn't like to guess. Portugal should win but they've been so poor for most of the tournament.

Italy beating Spain was fantastic, I know the team is bit old and out of gas but it still felt good that Italy provided a convincing win. Conte's enthusiasm was great too. Hopefully they'll be able to do the same against the well-oiled machine...

Italy beating Spain was fantastic, I know the team is bit old and out of gas but it still felt good that Italy provided a convincing win. Conte's enthusiasm was great too. Hopefully they'll be able to do the same against the well-oiled machine...

This was a great game and Italy looked very good.

:smile:

My predicted final: Portugal vs. Italy.

Wales vs. Iceland here.

No, not really :p

But please, no Portugal in the final. I'd rather have Belgium - Germany or Belgium - France.