Euro Truck Simulator 2

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
I just remembered I got a vague screencab of my incident, will post when I get home.

Aha, I do have it, quite large though. Here's a thumbnail.

Last edited:

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Exactly! Crazy people in sqishy cars! Also my engine is now fucked and I'm in Scotland, so I'm double fucked. Heading over the Forth Bridge now

update
Yay ?14138 repair! Where's my insurance?

Last edited:

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
So, the party is over, even the cracked version is getting activation popup, you can start, and drive a whole job, but as soon as you finish it, without pausing, it throws you out, i am tempted to buy it, but i may get bored with it very quickly :/

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
It's the middle of the night, I just set out from Aberdeen and was just crashed into head on by a car overtaking another truck in a blind curve on the narrow road. As I saw the lights of the car emerge in my lane I went DAFUQ and mashed all the keys on the keyboard but had no chance in hell of stopping. Nearly 30% damage in an instant, and I was going 90. Sadly I didnt hit the F10 key either. But boy was that scary, even in a virtual truck and against virtual cars that don't do damage. I guess it's instinct. In reality that car would be a very tiny rectangle. Good game!

:lol: I'm heading to Calais from Rotterdam with a load of cyanide in the morning.....

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I'm heading to Calais from Rotterdam with a load of cyanide in the morning.....

Wait didn't you say your demo expired?

I gave in and paid for the damn thing......I can't believe I'm spending real money to virtually go do something I get payed for IRL, then again the mischief possibilities are slightly larger in the game :p

Last edited:

Heyl

Has anyone figured out how to use the hired drivers?
Took out a hefty loan, expanded by garage, bought another truck and hired a driver but he just sits there idling :(

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER

- - - Updated - - -

I gave in and paid for the damn thing......I can't believe I'm spending real money to virtually go do something I get payed for IRL....then agin IRL they don't let me haul cyanide.
You live by the truck, and die by the truck!

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Has anyone figured out how to use the hired drivers?
Took out a hefty loan, expanded by garage, bought another truck and hired a driver but he just sits there idling :(

Have you assigned him to the truck? His portrait must show him "in front of" his truck. Sort of. And some drivers are teh suck. And even if they aren't they're not pulling in much money, my 1.7 driver is doing 1200 a day or so which isnt much.

polonyk

Car(s)
T5 (the wrong one)
So, the party is over, even the cracked version is getting activation popup, you can start, and drive a whole job, but as soon as you finish it, without pausing, it throws you out, i am tempted to buy it, but i may get bored with it very quickly :/
You shouldn't have updated it
I'm on 1.1.1 and everything is ok. I was tempted to update it, but then I have read some comments that it wants to be activated afterwards.

Yeah, he is, I did that when I hired him
Are you sure you assigned him a truck? The statuses are resting/on duty/heading back, I think.
Try messing with the "training policy" if he has some special skills.

Last edited:

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
I had some knob pull out of me at a junction and I t-boned him, doing about 10% damage. It didn't fine me as it was his fault which is pretty cool.

Heyl

You shouldn't have updated it
I'm on 1.1.1 and everything is ok. I was tempted to update it, but then I have read some comments that it wants to be activated afterwards.

Are you sure you assigned him a truck? The statuses are resting/on duty/heading back, I think.
Try messing with the "training policy" if he has some special skills.

Apparently, he's resting, how do I get him working?
Yeah, he's assigned to a truck.

Shentar

Car(s)
06 Porsche Cayman S, 90 Miata
Does this game support 3 screens? I have a setup I use for iRacing (full car chair, 2 monitors, steering wheel, etc), so this could be pretty interesting if it supports 3 monitors.

SpitfireMK461

Car(s)
2013 Mini Cooper S
My first trip into Paris brought me within sight of the TGV, and then later an actual railroad crossing. Is it just me or does this game need to combo with Train Simulator?

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
With a dozen spotlights:

With stock headlights:

So I can pass a car and get a 400eur collision penalty, but SLAM them with the trailer and get nothing? Whattafuck.
Second; WHY DOES THE AI TAKE SO LONG TO TURN?! You are a car, go FASTER. 3 cars/light = bullshit!