Euro Truck Simulator 2

I just remembered I got a vague screencab of my incident, will post when I get home.

Aha, I do have it, quite large though. Here's a thumbnail.

Last edited:
Exactly! Crazy people in sqishy cars! Also my engine is now fucked and I'm in Scotland, so I'm double fucked. Heading over the Forth Bridge now

update
Yay ?14138 repair! Where's my insurance?

Last edited:
So, the party is over, even the cracked version is getting activation popup, you can start, and drive a whole job, but as soon as you finish it, without pausing, it throws you out, i am tempted to buy it, but i may get bored with it very quickly :/

It's the middle of the night, I just set out from Aberdeen and was just crashed into head on by a car overtaking another truck in a blind curve on the narrow road. As I saw the lights of the car emerge in my lane I went DAFUQ and mashed all the keys on the keyboard but had no chance in hell of stopping. Nearly 30% damage in an instant, and I was going 90. Sadly I didnt hit the F10 key either. But boy was that scary, even in a virtual truck and against virtual cars that don't do damage. I guess it's instinct. In reality that car would be a very tiny rectangle. Good game!

:lol: I'm heading to Calais from Rotterdam with a load of cyanide in the morning.....

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I'm heading to Calais from Rotterdam with a load of cyanide in the morning.....

Wait didn't you say your demo expired?

I gave in and paid for the damn thing......I can't believe I'm spending real money to virtually go do something I get payed for IRL, then again the mischief possibilities are slightly larger in the game :p

Last edited:
Has anyone figured out how to use the hired drivers?
Took out a hefty loan, expanded by garage, bought another truck and hired a driver but he just sits there idling :(

- - - Updated - - -

I gave in and paid for the damn thing......I can't believe I'm spending real money to virtually go do something I get payed for IRL....then agin IRL they don't let me haul cyanide.
You live by the truck, and die by the truck!

Has anyone figured out how to use the hired drivers?
Took out a hefty loan, expanded by garage, bought another truck and hired a driver but he just sits there idling :(

Have you assigned him to the truck? His portrait must show him "in front of" his truck. Sort of. And some drivers are teh suck. And even if they aren't they're not pulling in much money, my 1.7 driver is doing 1200 a day or so which isnt much.

So, the party is over, even the cracked version is getting activation popup, you can start, and drive a whole job, but as soon as you finish it, without pausing, it throws you out, i am tempted to buy it, but i may get bored with it very quickly :/
You shouldn't have updated it
I'm on 1.1.1 and everything is ok. I was tempted to update it, but then I have read some comments that it wants to be activated afterwards.

Yeah, he is, I did that when I hired him
Are you sure you assigned him a truck? The statuses are resting/on duty/heading back, I think.
Try messing with the "training policy" if he has some special skills.

Last edited:
I had some knob pull out of me at a junction and I t-boned him, doing about 10% damage. It didn't fine me as it was his fault which is pretty cool.

You shouldn't have updated it
I'm on 1.1.1 and everything is ok. I was tempted to update it, but then I have read some comments that it wants to be activated afterwards.

Are you sure you assigned him a truck? The statuses are resting/on duty/heading back, I think.
Try messing with the "training policy" if he has some special skills.

Apparently, he's resting, how do I get him working?
Yeah, he's assigned to a truck.

Does this game support 3 screens? I have a setup I use for iRacing (full car chair, 2 monitors, steering wheel, etc), so this could be pretty interesting if it supports 3 monitors.

My first trip into Paris brought me within sight of the TGV, and then later an actual railroad crossing. Is it just me or does this game need to combo with Train Simulator?

Damn, I tried a way to get around the activation but no luck. I think I'm going to have to buy it, it's quite addictive. :lol:

With a dozen spotlights:

With stock headlights:

So I can pass a car and get a 400eur collision penalty, but SLAM them with the trailer and get nothing? Whattafuck.
Second; WHY DOES THE AI TAKE SO LONG TO TURN?! You are a car, go FASTER. 3 cars/light = bullshit!