• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Eurovision song contest...

Roland

FFS, don't vote on the gay guy from Sweden ;)

In fact, don't vote at all. Ignore this complete gibberish so that it disappears forever. Toghether we can change Europe. Make a statement ! :mrgreen:

swek said:
In fact, don't vote at all. Ignore this complete gibberish so that it disappears forever. Toghether we can change Europe. Make a statement ! :mrgreen:

I didn't vote, I went to the movies and saw Star Wars

swek said:

now you're talking! i didn't even know it was this weekend

nah man, that norwegian rock band ruled! :p

Wooptidoop said:
I voted for Malta. They came second. :mrgreen:

the papers review of malta was kinda cool
voice: celine dion
body: 4 times celine dion

:lol:

So is Eurovision a singing contest for European countries?

The great thing about the show is it is so awful. The presenters have no personality apart form the autocue, and they try and say jokes, but completely butcher them. There is not a bit of talent between any of the contestants, the choreography is absolutely chaotic (every single backup singer is doing a different move, whenever they feel like it), my favourite ones were these two guys wearing long sleeve shirts and jeans looking as if they needed to be holding pints.

The voting is completely random and corrupt, and that is what makes Eurovision so great to watch.

That and Terry Wogan 8)