Eurovision

XYZviper

Car(s)
TOYOTA Yaris
Anyone here whached it?
What are Your thoughts? :) Wich countryes did You like? Why?

I just loved Russia, Ukraine and Iceland in some sort of interesting way. Sweden :thumbsup:

Good that we made up to the finals! :D

Well I may be a bit biased but I rather like our one this year. If you are in to "sexy" schoolgirls ? la St. Trinians.

Good luck to Daz. Do non Europeans get to see this stuff, I heard somewhere that Oz takes the UK program, so they get Terry Wogan's commentary! Is this correct, anyone?

jensked said:
I think it's an absolute shame Belgium didn't get trough.

x2

its the best song we sended in in 50 years, we always went through, except this year

i guess having a lot of inhabitants migrate to other countries pays off for sth like this :x

I just cant understand why they are still making that show, i dont see what the big deal is, the songs are made for the contest and all of them are shit because they have to be easy to remember and easy to listen to.. Havent watched it for years.

jensked said:
I think it's an absolute shame Belgium didn't get trough. And a song going like "we are going to win the eurovision song contest" gets elected. :think:

I actually voted for belgium! I really liked the song and the performer (well as much as a eurovision song can be liked) and I am just as amazed as you that it didn't get through.

especially since some REALLY awful songs did.

@ XYZviper You liked Iceland?? Really?

And why for the love of God is something like las ketchup (or whatever they are called) from Spain in there?

And yes Avanti, Lordi will obviously be triumphant :mrgreen:

I assume, many people are not familiar with the songs, therefore THIS LINK will lead you to the videoclips of all the participants.
PS: the surprise was obviously the election of the :censored: Lithuanian song :puke:

PPS: I just realized that XYZviper is a Lithuanian, so sry XYZviper but I just hate the song.

:heart: Eurovision - friends host a party each year (one UK ex-pat and their husband who lived in England for two years), which basically consists of everyone mercilessly taking the piss out of each and every contestant, giving our own votes, and more piss-taking of people's votes - great night of fun. Who wins? Who cares, just pass me another Belgian beer :beer:

Eurovision is crap, half of them sound/look like Abba, and the rest suck in their own way.

But Lordi rules :evil:
I don't believe they will win, they hardly appeal to "core audience". But there's a very big chance it will be finland's highest position on eurovision :)

MXM said:
Eurovision is crap, half of them sound/look like Abba, and the rest suck in their own way.

I don't believe they will win, they hardly appeal to "core audience". But there's a very big chance it will be finland's highest position on eurovision :)
ever notice how most of the abba copyes have at leest one swed on there team..

WE GET IT SWEDEN! NOW STOP WITH THE FUCKING ABBA COPYES!!

MXM said:

They are actually already planning a huge party in Helsinki for when Lordi wins the Eurovision and the hockey team wins World cahmpionship :lol: :lol:

And the optimism award of the century goes to...

Well I will vote for Finland for sure!

Lordi!!! :twisted:

This will be the first time that I will actually watch Evrovision contest. Because of Lordi :thumbsup: .

Yesterday, their song was also voted for "song of the week" on a radio station with the most listeners in Slovenia. The song will be played 3 times a day (after the news) until next friday. Great!

Well I wont say that all who hated our song ar bas..rds (Lithuanian song). Because I'm with You in this case.
I was ashamed when I whached us performe... The worst song we have ever entered there since Skamp - You Got Style if anyone remembers... That was maby 2002 EV.

I liked Iceland - cant explain why :D

avanti said:
First of all I think the eurovision is the most outdated and lame tv progam out there. Apart from that there can only be one winner; Lordi from Finland
rock.gif
rock.gif

Figured the Finnish commentators would spoil the show (how thats possible I don't know) but anyhoo, watching the BBC coverage and honestly Is Wogan (or what's his name) drunk in there? His hilarious. :lol:

I think well start filling ourselves up as well so that the show would at least be watchable