Video: Even Hitler hates new top gear

:lol: :lol:

I will pay, many, many, many internetcredits to whoeever gets that on Evan's facetubetwittertimething or whatever it is people do these days.

So...he's not aware of who the hosts are or that they aren't even the same cast, but then has apparently seen it?

LOL that video made me chuckle. :D

I thought that was quite well done.

Turned it on, wached at Sabines face for 2 minutes, turned it off. Dont think Ill come back to Top Gear any more.

To be honest these videos seem quite awkward now I know what the actual subtitles are.

I only just watched this thing today and it is pretty crappy. I mean if you don't like the new Top Gear why in the hell would you make a video where Hitler of all people agrees with you?

Because it's an internet meme generator thing; there's a website to easily generate them. There's loads of examples going around - here's an article in the Telegraph in 2009 citing the best 25.

I agree this one isn't particularly funny. Though most aren't really.

Because there's a website where you can turn that clip into any sort of rant you want via the subtitles.

Most of them aren't funny alright. Maybe it's worse for me because I can speak German, and so the subtitles are clearly nowhere near related to what's being said.