Every day car Lambo Murcielago

102873km wow!

according to the TG classic lambo episode, the murci prolly has 85hp now with that much driving :lol:

Yeah MOTOR did a story on that when they did that test. Quite and achievement. I'll put scans up sometime next week, i'll have to find that mag over christmas.

63922 mi on a 2002 Lambo? Damn.

And it still seems to look awesome!

Well, I guess Audi has brought in some more of that reliability and quality...

zenkidori said:
Someone who knows what these cars are for...driving.
Yeah! Most people who can afford them stick em' in their huge carpetted garages and do nothing with them.

Remember that thread (maybe Haz's) about a guy who bought all these supercars so that he could "share" them with the public. He said himself, he will never drive any of them :thumbsdown:

I like the "- No visible rust" note. I should certainly hope not, what with the car being made of carbon fiber!

Yeah! Most people who can afford them stick em' in their huge carpetted garages and do nothing with them.

Yea, I knoe of this guy near me that had an F50, F40, Mclaren F1 just to name a few of his more exotic ones...he goes thou 360s, Murcielagos, 430s, DB9s, etc like trading cards...

Within the last few months he sold his F50 and his Mclaren cause he admitted that he never drove them. He then used the money to buy a Bugatti Veryon...

Labcoatguy said:
I like the "- No visible rust" note. I should certainly hope not, what with the car being made of carbon fiber!

i don't think the murcielago's body is carbon fibre. does anyone know for sure?

it's not, parts of it are made of composite materials but it's mostly sheet aluminum or steel (doors are metal for sure, i know that much). they CF reinforce the frame though

JediMindGamez said:

Yea, I knoe of this guy near me that had an F50, F40, Mclaren F1 just to name a few of his more exotic ones...he goes thou 360s, Murcielagos, 430s, DB9s, etc like trading cards...

Within the last few months he sold his F50 and his Mclaren cause he admitted that he never drove them. He then used the money to buy a Bugatti Veryon...

guys like those buy exotic cars as a means of balancing their financial portfolio rather than transportation/showing off. i wish a had that kind of loose change!

JediMindGamez said:

how near you is he? near enough to sneak in a few pics? :wicked:

JediMindGamez said:

Hmm... I smell something wrong here.... You can't just "buy" a Veyron.

Don't cars just become bad by standing still for a long time? I hope at least they let the motor run for a couple of hours every month...

zeoniks said:
JediMindGamez said:

ORDER, eh?

That sounds crazy. Some poeple just got too much money on their hands while the others are dying because of hunger or myself have to wait for a fu(king bus in cold nights. WTF

Salar said:
zeoniks said:

ORDER, eh?
I read an article about this in a German car mag a couple of days ago.

You can only buy a Veyron if Bugatti deems you worthy. This is somewhat similar to the policy of Ferrari with their supercars. E.g. you were only able to buy an Enzo directly from Ferrari, if you're a respected customer. But just about anybody can now buy an Enzo, if the intitial buyer wants to sell it.

But with Bugatti Veyron it's different. Before buying it, you have to sign a 5-page contract. Among other things it says, that you have to contact Bugatti, when you decide to sell the car. Bugatti reserves the right to buy the car from you, to avoid a purchase by the "wrong" person. That way the Veyron remains exclusive.

Oliver

oliB said:
I read an article about this in a German car mag a couple of days ago.

You can only buy a Veyron if Bugatti deems you worthy. This is somewhat similar to the policy of Ferrari with their supercars. E.g. you were only able to buy an Enzo directly from Ferrari, if you're a respected customer. But just about anybody can now buy an Enzo, if the intitial buyer wants to sell it.

But with Bugatti Veyron it's different. Before buying it, you have to sign a 5-page contract. Among other things it says, that you have to contact Bugatti, when you decide to sell the car. Bugatti reserves the right to buy the car from you, to avoid a purchase by the "wrong" person. That way the Veyron remains exclusive.

Oliver

Is that so? Cool. I like that. That is justice for those who cant afford it, because that means there are billionares who cant get something what they want with their money. I really like that. These cars should and are much more than a status symbol. This I approve. :thumbsup:

BTW it says that the lambo is in Italy, but under metallic paint it reads: Ja