Ex-Stig joins Fifth Gear

*Sarcasm Mode Engage* I bet noone saw that one coming.........

So are Channel 5 going for the 'add more presenters' approach again for Fifth Gear? That didn't work last time.

Who cares? I'll be tuning to just to see BC get pwned by a (near) pensioner!!

We loose Tom Ford and get Ben Collins? Yeah, beacuse that makes sense...

We loose Tom Ford and get Ben Collins? Yeah, beacuse that makes sense...

It's a bit like a Cold War spy trade. Fifth Gear gets Collins, Ford has much more time to concentrate on writing killer articles for TG mag. He has a lot more content in the current one, and one in particular had me rofling!! I suggest you all get a copy if you don't already.

They should get a ratings boost and probably have to go back to an hour show with so many presenters.

Collins v Tiff v Plato should be fun.

I like that only because we will be able to see Mr. Needel kick his ass.

He can't be worse than Viki.

*ducks*

Reactions: MWF
Well this will be a test of Jeremy's opinion on Race Drivers. If he was correct then this could be funny to watch.

So he has downgraded from top to fifth...
Seriously? What's wrong with the guy.

I reckon Sabina Schmitz or whatever her name is could be the new stig..
A pink stig.

TBH I don't really see how much this will help FG, apart from the temporarily boosted ratings due to the news buzz. My point is that they've already went down the many presenters/many segments/let's copy TG road and they ended up cutting it down to 30 mins, refocusing it, which most people seemed to have liked the best, including me.

lol I hope they introduce him on 5th gear with something like: "Some say .... all we know is he's Ben Collins" just to poke the guys at TG in the ribs.
I really don't see the point in firing him from TG, but at the same time I wish him the best of luck with 5G.

The bloke just doesn't get it does he?!

Nobody gives the slightest toss about Ben Collins. He's just some bloke from somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE the irony that when when the identity of the stig was 'secret' (i.e. we all knew it was him anyway) we respected him and liked him. Now he has told everyone he was the stig (which we knew anyway) everyone hates him hahahaha.

What's the point of having him on Fifth Gear? Is he going to tell stories about his time on Top Gear?

The bloke just doesn't get it does he?!

Nobody gives the slightest toss about Ben Collins. He's just some bloke from somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE the irony that when when the identity of the stig was 'secret' (i.e. we all knew it was him anyway) we respected him and liked him. Now he has told everyone he was the stig (which we knew anyway) everyone hates him hahahaha.

What's the point of having him on Fifth Gear? Is he going to tell stories about his time on Top Gear?

I don't hate him at all. I don't see how any of this would diminish his reputation either.