Ex-Stig joins Fifth Gear

The bloke just doesn't get it does he?!

Nobody gives the slightest toss about Ben Collins. He's just some bloke from somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE the irony that when when the identity of the stig was 'secret' (i.e. we all knew it was him anyway) we respected him and liked him. Now he has told everyone he was the stig (which we knew anyway) everyone hates him hahahaha.

What's the point of having him on Fifth Gear? Is he going to tell stories about his time on Top Gear?

It's been ages since I had the chance to do this.....

n00b! Get him!

:lol:

Nobody gives the slightest toss about Ben Collins. He's just some bloke from somewhere.

Hey, everybody's gotta start somewhere.

God, what is the world coming to? What's gonna be next? James May leaving TG for FG for not being respected enough?

*gets a piece of rope and heads to the woods*

Looks like I'm a fucking traitor as well!

maypep.png

Maybe I'm a bit harsh on Ben for this and not really in a position to judge, but it's certain that what he said was not what he did. Foul.

With all the factory test drivers etal surreptitiously donning the 'white suit' over the years, I wonder how many drivers have actually appeared on air as "The Stig'?

There's an interesting class reunion.

With all the factory test drivers etal surreptitiously donning the 'white suit' over the years, I wonder how many drivers have actually appeared on air as "The Stig'?

There's an interesting class reunion.

Maybe they'll all go on strike, keeping themselves warm 'round burning Marins, you know.. "We demand our helmets removed!" (I think I'm speaking MWF's mind here lol)