• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Exclusive Spy Video and Photos: 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo

woa they're really testing the design there. good thing they camouflaged it otherwise we might know what it looks like :lol:

How long do you think the DSG gearbox will last doing snap-shifts with 450+ lb/ft of torque?

Other than that, I love it.

asthenia said:
How long do you think the DSG gearbox will last doing snap-shifts with 450+ lb/ft of torque?
Well, it lasted long in enaugh to win Le Mans 7 times in the 956/962, where Porsche developed it in the 80s, so I guess it's pretty strong... ;)

that pic is really really old now... I don't trust it to look anything like what the new car will be.

cant wait to see it on top gear

jensked said:
No I don't think so either...I saw other pics and they looked like it had the 996 headlamps and it had a f*cking big spoiler...

Yeah thats what I was thinking... or either that they are going away from the round headlamps.... AGAIN...

I couldnt wait for the add to pass but it has a striking resemblance to..eerrr...well the other Porsches available now. I found some spy pics on the 911 Targa...dont know what the non-obvious diffrence is to the turbo and what the diffrence is between it and the normal 911. Sorry if I confused you but we are talking about Porsches here :lol: :roll: