Exotic Car Meetup - Please be kind!

NHeer-Design

Hey all

I've been taking pictures for a few years, but I know I'm not really good at it. I went to an exotic car meet here in Calgary last night and took about 800 photos. I've narrowed it down to 26 for now, but another bunch will be coming soon. I'd like to know your honest feedback, but in a nice way. I'm still learning.

The link

Thanks

First thing, nice job. Some cool pics. 2nd thing, there were so many extreme angles, I thought I was looking at a comic book. And lastly, feel free to post them in the thread, just put a 56K warning in the subject (I guess is the proper protacol). I'm lazy and hate following links to site with multiple pages, etc.

Perhaps its just me but I'd prefer seeing one whole car sometimes. Certain parts of the car for most of the pics dont cut it for me, in a whole album. Would prefer to have full cars as the majority :p

Cool photos, events like that are often hard to photograph. Looks like it was in the evening though, so at least you had good light.

Love the Novitec F430.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I love extreme angles.
@NecroJoe: I was posting this across a bunch of websites I frequent, so it makes sense to have them all go to one Flickr gallery.
@BerserkerCatSplat: I already posted it on Beyond ;) , but thanks.
@EsPpY: There were probably 1000 people down in one block on one street, so getting full car shots was a bit difficult. I managed to get a few, but the majority are detail shots because there was no way I could get the full car in.