extra money?

llpc60

Car(s)
93-NA . Mariner Blue
anyone with an extra 30bucks feel like making my soon to be CRAP xmas a little bit better?

I want a sapphire zippo with "93NA" engraved on the front bottom left.

I dont smoke but always loved zippos, and this one will match my miata (mariner blue)
so really its her present (shes my wife)

I know I probably will get flammed, but hey, you never know eh?

funny offtopic story though, I love my wife so much.... today I was driving around, like I always do, its the only fun I have, so anyways, I stop at a light and there is this guy (teen, with a passanger) that looks over and revs his little honda engine. light goes green and we both go,I dont start fast, but go 6k+ to shift, I always do that so its not like I did anything different this time. he pulls away pretty nicely, so I was like....shit, I cant be beat by thats shitty civic and not do anything about it. nearby was an offramp that i love, so the guy stops at the next light, and i slow down and signal for him to follow me. he follows me and we get to the offramp, we both go in at same speed, and by the time I came out, I could have taken a nap before he finished the bend (miata + Azenis Rt615 + 11lb rims = NICE cornering car teehee)

it was pretty funny since after that he sped again to prove his manhood (in a straight line)

since i never go 10+ over the speed limit (cept in offramps?), I just watched and laughed.

anyways, its my wife is so fun and caring and cute and lovely, I just wish I gave her something nice so she liked me a bit better (not that she doesnt love me already)

spice up the relationship, you know?

so....if youre feeling nice and want to do a good deed, buy me the zippo, Ill love you forever.

and please dont flame me, love is blind.

Haha, get 'em, Viper!

Sorry llpc60, wish I could help you out...but my "significant other" has some problems with her feet, and I need to buy her some horribly expensive, new, specially designed shoes so she can get a better grip. The Michelin's are going to take all of my Christmas budget...

Huh? Can someone explain to me what he is asking? I read the thing and was really confused. Does he want money for a lighter? What's with the little off topic story or silly street racing?

My Dad has a nice BMW lighter, want that instead? he hasn't smocked in 20 years so its abit dusty and un-used.

lol you're just a retard :mrgreen:

from what i gather, he wants us to buy him a lighter, have it engraved for him and send it without him paying us. for no reason (except maybe using other people's good will to make money)

and then he went of topic. anyway i saw this duck...

lol you're just a retard :mrgreen:

from what i gather, he wants us to buy him a lighter, have it engraved for him and send it without him paying us. for no reason (except maybe using other people's good will to make money)

and then he went of topic. anyway i saw this duck...

SURE! You can have all my monies (that is more then one money), I don't want them! :lmao:

Maybe you can

learn how to type no

rmally, y ou know

like in paragraphs and not

retarded shit li

k

e

that other douche?

Maybe you can

learn how to type no

rmally, y ou know

like in paragraphs

Uh-oh: you didn't indent your paragraphs!!! :| :blink: :?

I don't think that was totally necessary; Viper007bond had already told me off for not using it.

It was that or Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard "I will use Google before asking stupid questions. I will use Google before asking stupid questions. I will use Google before asking stupid questions. "

I decided to go with Mr. Jackson.