extra money?

So you can afford it but don't want to spend money on a gift? That's even more retarded than what I originally thought to be your reasoning for this thread.

because I want a nice xmas gift (that I dont have to spend any money on)

how hard is that to understand?

I think he just suffers from Izari's syndrome of trying to make himself known by making utter bullshit threads... either that or he was dropped on his head as a kid, because I just cannot make any sense out of all this.

is this still going. i thought he would have gotten the message by now. im still trying to work it out, does he think that because it's a gift, he shouldn't have to pay for it

Maybe he has a spoiled 10 year old's mentality and just wants free stuff from random strangers who will clearly go out of their way to buy it for him.

Sorry, I know that's harsh, but that's what this thread sounds like. :sleep:

Really? I thought it was more like:
I want it! Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! I want it nooooooow! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now!
Kicking of feet optional.

Ok, so pretty much what you said BlaRo.

...cuz I got soooo much to lose...hehehe

Lips I am not sure how old you are but you could always pressure your parents into buyimg it for you, from what I hear it works.

Or, and here's a nutty idea. Get a part time job.

You do have something to lose, which is our respect for you. I personally wouldn't care about how much people on a forum respect me, but you obviously think that the internet is like your group of friends (as you're asking us for a handout) so you specifically have something to lose.

Dear ignore list, I think I have a new addition for you. :clap:

Ive just read you're first message again and noticed you have said "please". Now you'll never get your zippo.

Okay, wait a minute. I just read his first post too and... is your wife your Miata? Is that the point I missed?

Okay, wait a minute. I just read his first post too and... is your wife your Miata? Is that the point I missed?

Yep, she's more expensive than a normal girl though.

i know what we should do with that point...

why does saying please mean he'll never get it vRS?