extra money?

I don't think that was totally necessary; Viper007bond had already told me off for not using it.
waambulance.jpg

Last edited:
my job pays crap I need a new job and I cant go to college yet I need to go to college so I might get a good job that pays well.

Fixed that for you.

TopGearFan+ View Post
I don't think that was totally necessary; Viper007bond had already told me off for not using it.

LOL....I seriously have to take "TopGearTard+" off my ignore user list cause his posts seem to be getting really funny.

/Aardvark?

Last edited:
By the way...I find this really hard to believe. You can't cough up $30 bucks for a lighter, so you come onto a forum full of strangers around the world asking them to give you money/buy you one? You must be a pretty trusting guy to pull that off and expect results.

Jeez, just find a buddy and borrow some bucks from him, and buy him a beer later. Why can't you go to college yet, anyway? Out of curiosity...

He's too busy posting on the forum. Duh.

Maybe I could get you the Zippo for half-price (your cash, no engraving)....but then shipping it might cost a bit, I dunno.

Umm, don't you have parents you can ask for a little money? A credit card you can use? Asking strangers on the internet for money is more than a little desperate... but maybe you're just that desperate.

You need $30... that's like 4 hours of work here with minimum wage... how high are your expenses anyway? Go mow your neighbour's lawn and make some extra cash.

^they are. I didnt want them but edgeracing.com was the only place I found that had cheap Azenis Rt615, and I needed a light wheel to mount them, so oh well. they arent THAT bad. I wanted the flik blast though, those are sweet. plus its already winter, Ill spend more money on wheels I really want during warmer weather

and I do have the money for the zippo...
whats the last gift you got? you had the money to buy it, didnt you? why didnt you get it yourself then?

Okay, so you have no money shortages but are just asking us to buy you a Zippo? That's even worse.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand what the purpose of this thread is then.

Can you please, in one sentence, tell us why you would like us to give you money to buy a Zippo? Can you not afford it yourself? If you can, then why do you want strangers to buy your wife a gift?

You must either suck at English or be on some serious drugs because you contradict yourself in every post in the thread.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand what the purpose of this thread is then.

Can you please, in one sentence, tell us why you would like us to give you money to buy a Zippo? Can you not afford it yourself? If you can, then why do you want strangers to buy your wife a gift?

You must either suck at English or be on some serious drugs because you contradict yourself in every post in the thread.

because I want a nice xmas gift (that I dont have to spend any money on)

how hard is that to understand?

Well everyone wants a nice Christmas present, but they don't usually ask for it from strangers on the Internet. ;)

is this still going. i thought he would have gotten the message by now. im still trying to work it out, does he think that because it's a gift, he shouldn't have to pay for it