Extracting PDF page > Editing > Printing problem

Shaman

Car(s)
Kia Ceed 1.4
Hi...

I have a massive problem that i can't or dont know how to solve.
I'm writing a graduating paper and i have to place a certain scheme into it...
The problem is that that scheme is a part of an protected PDF file which doesnt allow me to just take a snapshot within the Adobe PDF Reader...
To make problems worse, i have to take a screenshot in a larger resolution (A3 paper size when printed).
I tried with the snipping tool+photoshop and then combine the parts but that didn't came out as i expected.. :D

Is there an easier way of doing that or am i doomed..??

HELP!! :)

Try extracting it with another tool that doesn't make such a fuss about "protections". For Windows, Foxit Reader comes to my mind, although I haven't used it in ages.

Ok.. i managed to make some progres..
I managed to make a Microsoft Office Document Image file in right dimensions.. but now i have to edit the picture by using photoshop, photoshop doesnt reckognize the document when i try to oppen it directly and when i try copy - pasting the image from MODI file to photoshops preset A3 page, the picture is too small... :(

I know, i'm a computer idiot.. but.. how to solve this..?

Thx but i managed to make something out of it...

I used Foxit reader to extract the page in Microsoft office document imaging file, then i saved it as TIFF file, oppened with IrfanView, saved it as JPEG and now is editable in photoshop! :)