Ownership Verified: EyeMWing bought a sensible car?

You too can own this automobile.
(They were in such a hurry to get it on the website they *took the photos before detailing it*)

You too can own this automobile.
(They were in such a hurry to get it on the website they *took the photos before detailing it*)
It’s a nice car, but isn’t that new WRX price?

It’s a nice car, but isn’t that new WRX price?
More. They paid me MSRP for a new copy of the same thing - 29500.

Original MSRP was 27800.

If you’re Subaru shopping right now you have two options aside from beaters:

Buy new at MSRP and wait 3+ months for delivery

or

Buy lightly used and pay a premium over MSRP.

I'm assuming this fed into the want to sell the thing.
That, plus I don’t drive enough to merit a $500 payment anymore. Plus I have inherited two dogs who now need to go along on road trips and a sedan just won’t do that. Plus I just never had any sort of emotional connection with it, positive or negative.

Not using is enough for the payments and the selling price is why I sold the Tesla, along with the damn chargers. Can't believe they didn't wash it, it's not filthy but it looks very used when it didn't need to.

Not using is enough for the payments and the selling price is why I sold the Tesla, along with the damn chargers. Can't believe they didn't wash it, it's not filthy but it looks very used when it didn't need to.
They seemed to be in a rush to get it up on the website and into the body shop to fix the (incredibly visible in the pictures) door ding. To the point they actually asked me to leave it overnight after we'd agreed on the deal but before they could cut me the check (my bank was closed and therefore couldn't give them the payoff quote) and they called in a body shop guy to fix it *that night*.
It had in fact been fixed by the time I came by to get the check the next day.

Kinda perplexing why the photos aren't updated, unless they already have a customer on the line for it.