F1 2005

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
fbc said:
fbc said:
^ Webber started 10th and finished 4th - he wasn't shown much on tv but he had a good race. Changed to grooved slicks right at the end and chased down and passed Barrichello.

His form is due to the car - it's just slow slow slooooooow
Did he finish 4th :shock: Sorry its just I went to sleep half way through the race when he was about 12th (1:00am) and didnt expect him to make ground like that. Good on him!

He had some luck due to those ahead of him making some, err, 'brave' tyre choices. Still a good drive though.

And check this out - Heidfeld out of the next gp after being hit by a motorbike. That Pizzonia gets about doesn't he - made it from Spa to Switzerland pretty quick :p
How does a motorbike hit a bicycle? :? Are the roads that small? There are soo many acidents involving bikes these days, they are death-traps!

Well it wasn't easy for Antonio, but he got him in the end! All to no avail perhaps - looks like Nico Rosberg might get the drive.

Japenese GP today! Webber finished 4th :D
Following my country-mans progress seems to be my only interest in F1 these days...They'r so boring these days :(

Im just hanging out for the final round in Shanghi cos its a cool track :thumbsup:

Following my country-mans progress seems to be my only interest in F1 these days...They'r so boring these days :(

Im just hanging out for the final round in Shanghi cos its a cool track :thumbsup:

I didn't wake up at 7am to watch it (700km trip yesterday, with some traffic, and mountain roads) but from what I've read it was a pretty nice race. A lot of overtakes. Will have to download to see it.

bihus said:

I didn't wake up at 7am to watch it (700km trip yesterday, with some traffic, and mountain roads) but from what I've read it was a pretty nice race. A lot of overtakes. Will have to download to see it.
Well it was actually one of the better races of the year. Second only to the one where Alonso held off Schui at the last corner of the race earlier in the year (I forgot which GP that was).

^ San Marino.

Great GP (Japan) - lots of action, some terrific overtaking, best GP for a while

I was trying to stay up and watch it (it was airing at 1AM in the morning here), but I fell asleep watching the Home-Shopping Network. Don't ask, please.

At least the constructors championship is close.

fbc said:
^ San Marino.

Great GP (Japan) - lots of action, some terrific overtaking, best GP for a while

:yes: Terrific race. Those who are going to download it, watch out specially Alonso and Schummy fighting for fifth place, and later Schummy trying to hold off Raikkonen. Easily some of the best moments in F1 this year.

The Finnish-German Nico (son of Keke) Rosberg is rumoured to have been signed as the second driver for Williams for 2006. He was signed as the third driver earlier this year, but apparenlty has impressed Frank so well that he will now be driving the season.

And before fbc asks, no I do not have a english link for the story... If it'l make you happier here's a link to the finnish story :p

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/urheilu/urheiluuutiset.htm

fbc said:
Is Kovalainen able to show some emotion during press conferences?

Yeah, he is much more skilled in that area compared to Raikkonen :)

Remember when he won race of the champions? If that's not emotions, than I don't know what is :)

MXM said:
fbc said:

Yeah, he is much more skilled in that area compared to Raikkonen

A rock is more skilled in that area than Raikkonen (however for getting drunk and falling down in gutter Kimi's got the rock beaten :p).

MXM said:
Remember when he won race of the champions? If that's not emotions, than I don't know what is :)

You mean how he jumped on the car roof? (I've only seen pics of it). Bring on Kovalainen in that case :D

fbc said:
MXM said:
fbc said:

Yeah, he is much more skilled in that area compared to Raikkonen

A rock is more skilled in that area than Raikkonen (however for getting drunk and falling down in gutter Kimi's got the rock beaten :p).

:lol:

Anyway, here are the english links.

http://www.itv-f1.com/Controller.aspx?PO_ID=34355
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=26266

Kimi is my favorite driver, but when he finishes in the top 3 I have to shut the TV off. When he talks, he puts me to sleep instantly. He is such a bad speaker.

Renault 1 and 2, Mclaren Mercedese 3 and 5.....Renault is doomed now......ha ha ha... Mercedese shall be the champs.......... :D :thumbsup: