F1 2005

You can say that again jayjaya29.

Barichello is rumoured with wanting to move to BAR, it's likely that we'll see him racing alongside Button if this whole Williams contract thing falls apart (ie BAR buy it).

And the Hungarian track simply does not have any overtaking positions, and that in itself makes for a bad track.

Overheat said:
And the Hungarian track simply does not have any overtaking positions, and that in itself makes for a bad track.

I see, I thought the pit lane was a bit short, its easy to get in and get out if you have a 15 second lead even.

Belgian GP in a bit...has anyone seen the weather down there so far! Its an ice skateing ring out there but these lucky F1 drivers have traction control and what-not...
David Coultard had a mad off :lol: He qualified 12th...ahh he can go out and win next year im sure!
Damn! Webber is only 10th! Hope he can move up the order...us Aussies are hopeing for a win before the end of the season.

Yeah Fiscichella is outta the race, that means that Mercedese will now overtake Renault to take lead in The Constructor's Championship. :D

raheel_qamar said:
Yeah Fiscichella is outta the race, that means that Mercedese will now overtake Renault to take lead in The Constructor's Championship. :D

It would have, if Montoya didn't fuck up again.

raheel_qamar said:
damn Montoya... they almost had lead.

Anyone knows how did the incident happen exactly? I saw the race on TV, but they never really repeated it. Just images of Montoya's McLaren spinning into the wall.

GAH I am so mad!! Merc had the lead easy, they had 1st and 2nd in hand, and Montoya crashes. I was so angry I almost broke my coffee table.

On the bright side..Kimi won. :thumbsup:

jayjaya29 said:
GAH I am so mad!! Merc had the lead easy, they had 1st and 2nd in hand, and Montoya crashes. I was so angry I almost broke my coffee table.

On the bright side..Kimi won. :thumbsup:

Don't blame JPM, the man you should be angry at is Pizzonia. He shouldn't have been anywhere near Montoya - if he wanted to unlap himself that's fine, but do it on a straight.

At first I thought that JPM did a stupid move like he did in at Monza, but it wasn't the case today.

bihus said:
At first I thought that JPM did a stupid move like he did in at Monza, but it wasn't the case today.

Monza? I assume you mean the Monteiro incident in Turkey?

fbc said:
bihus said:

Monza? I assume you mean the Monteiro incident in Turkey?

Yeah. Forgive me, it's 3:40 am :yawn:

I am pissed off Montoya crashed! Damn pizzonia.

Webber was no-where to be seen, he is having a shit second-part of the year :thumbsdown:

^ Webber started 10th and finished 4th - he wasn't shown much on tv but he had a good race. Changed to grooved slicks right at the end and chased down and passed Barrichello.

His form is due to the car - it's just slow slow slooooooow

fbc said:
^ Webber started 10th and finished 4th - he wasn't shown much on tv but he had a good race. Changed to grooved slicks right at the end and chased down and passed Barrichello.

Did he finish 4th :shock: Sorry its just I went to sleep half way through the race when he was about 12th (1:00am) and didnt expect him to make ground like that. Good on him!

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
fbc said:

Did he finish 4th :shock: Sorry its just I went to sleep half way through the race when he was about 12th (1:00am) and didnt expect him to make ground like that. Good on him!

He had some luck due to those ahead of him making some, err, 'brave' tyre choices. Still a good drive though.

And check this out - Heidfeld out of the next gp after being hit by a motorbike. That Pizzonia gets about doesn't he - made it from Spa to Switzerland pretty quick :p

fbc said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
fbc said:

He had some luck due to those ahead of him making some, err, 'brave' tyre choices. Still a good drive though.

And check this out - Heidfeld out of the next gp after being hit by a motorbike. That Pizzonia gets about doesn't he - made it from Spa to Switzerland pretty quick :p
How does a motorbike hit a bicycle? :? Are the roads that small? There are soo many acidents involving bikes these days, they are death-traps!