F1 coming to USA

I like it, but as our fellow Romanian have said: the key to the track is how flowing T3-T6 are. I'd personally just iron it all out and make a huge straight, but hey.

hx945j.jpg

they will have to downshift to make it to the top of the climb! :lol:

Just had a quick look on Google Maps at Suzuka, and if the scales are correct, the start of the Esses there is similar to T3-T4 on this track, i.e. around 60-70 meters between the two consecutive corners. They did say it was a nod to other tracks, and it looks like a bit of a combination between Suzuka's Esses and Maggots-Becketts-Chapel at Silverstone. So if the scales are correct, the flow of that section should be good... but let's see it built first.

I think this one might be a winner. It looks fantastic. Good slow speed section before the straight to close up, and then an uphill hairpin, those are good for overtaking. And then you have some really quick corners. I approve.

trackhorse.png

Yeehaw!

i had already seen a microscope in the tracklayout, but you need serious fantasy to see a man riding a goat :lol:

This track looks absolutely crackin', I can see some pretty hefty racing going on there... it certainly looks a lot better than Istanbul did before it was built so that gives me hope it will actually live up to the hype.

track looks decent, and I like the way how it flows.

should be pretty decent.

It looks much better than the newly built tracks (Valencia, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Turkey). There are so many tricky corners, looks like a real challenge.
Then again I'd like to seee the new Portim?o circuit on the calendar... the pilots who tested there said it was fantastic, like a rollercoaster...

Last edited:
If nothing else, the track appears like it will have character, which is all you can really hope for. Tilke seems to have done a decent job finally.

Yeah he is finally coming to a point where he can design tracks that don't seem boring.