I think i'm fucked. Let's see...

Eyebrows - :/
Button - OK, correct to ditch Massa
Rubinho - ~_~
Heidfeld - :(

2 Ferrari - :/
Renault - :/
Williams - :/

well, I was surprised last year when I was on top of the league after 1st race. This time with heidfeld and massa in my team I will be happy to be in the top half of the table.

I had Barrichello and schumy, so that was unlucky and also a single mecedes which was a complete waste of money, the rest all came off nicely though. Sauber were the best of the cheap cars so that should increase value as well.

Perez ending 7th and costing 3.5 mill was exactly as I had hoped, his value should shoot up and I'll sell him first go.

Essentially all my bad choices were down to unluckyness with crashes and not poor driving >.<

Last edited:
Missed the first half of the season in 2010, not this time...

Team RdK Racing

Vettel (C)
Hamilton
Heidfeld
Kobayashi

Redbull
McLaren
Sauber
Lotus

What a coincidence mate, just realised we have the exact same team. :D

oh for fuck sake, now sauber are out...

that means I have barichello/shcumacher/perez/mercedes/sauber DNF

unluckiest choices ever :(

Not a great weekend.

+ Alonso & Hamilton - Toro Rosso
/ Lotus, Ferrari, Ferrari
- Rosberg, Barichello

Had Rubens and Koba, as well as Massa and a Force India, so yeah that makes me 24... bad.

Overall Rank 24 of 5,401

not bad if you ask me :cool:

12th, not as bad as I expected, but I've made my trades already. I did not include McLaren in my team at all thinking they would suck, now I fixed it and bought Hamilton. Also Perez in. Heidfeld and Massa out.

I was not sure about Heidfeld though,I think he was unlucky this weekend and can improve greatly, but I needed McLaren, either car or driver ;)

i did my trades

-Vettel
-Hamilton
-Petrov
-d'Ambrosio

-Red Bull
-McLaren
-Renault
-Lotus

(what's that saying? being perfectly prepared for the previous war? :lol:)

I'm holding on to my belief that Heidfeld will come good. Better than Petrov ? Maybe it's just me.

What a coincidence mate, just realised we have the exact same team. :D

If only I had kept that team, I got rid of Hamilton and McLaren after their bad performance in winter testing...

Ok, i'm going to be a hardcore Tifosi. 2 Ferrari's all the way, no McLaren's allowed! But i'm partial to Jenson Button.

Wow 4th place, I did not expect that! :cool:

I thought i messed up with Barri and Heidfeld.
I swapped Heidfeld for Petrov and Toro Rosso for Renault.

Drivers:
Vettel
Petrov
Barrichello
Buemi

Cars:
Red Bull
Red Bull
Renault
Renault

well I've already got more points from qualy this round compared to the first one. Now I just hope my picks don't all eliminate themselves again :p surely I can't have terrible luck two weeks in a row