F1 Dream Team 2011 on Sportal

So I've got my guys in 1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th. What bout you all ?

RBR I got it, McL both points too, Sauber... eeehhhh okay, and Lotus is meh. No money.

Fired Rubinho and his Williams FW-32, and replaced with Kobayashi and his C30. <_<

Last edited:
Fired Rubinho and his Williams FW-32, and replaced with Kobayashi and his C30. <_<

Done the same. I knew Williams would be crap, but not this crap. My team looked pretty good preseason, I just wasnt counting on the rubbish performance of pretty well all of my picks including both Ferraris, Alonso, Barrichello, Heidfeld (in Melbourne), Toro Rosso, etc.

Just found out about this and joined, figured someone has to come last :p

Team Ride Racing

Drivers:
Vettel (c)
Alonso
Heidfeld
Kobayashi

Cars:

Red Bull
Renault
Renualt
Sauber

Wow still 3rd! Only one of my drivers got points (Vettel). I changed Barrichello with Heidfeld and im thinking of swapping Buemi, but i dont really know with who.

MY TEAM

Drivers:
Vettel
Petrov
Heidfeld
Buemi

Cars:
Red Bull
Red Bull
Renault
Renault

shit, from 1st to 2nd

but i'll be back!!! :evil:

Traded away Williams so they should start scoring points now.

I'm gutted they didn't do anything with the prices this year so it's just a trading mania to find the best fit within 120m budget. Different way of playing, unlike last year's sell high, buy low.

I'd rather lose Vettel and to hit spot on with 2nd and 3rd boys with low budget. Cars-wise, I'd try to employ that same technique but it requires more than one round (two trades) to actually finish the job. Not good.

I'm gutted they didn't do anything with the prices this year so it's just a trading mania to find the best fit within 120m budget. Different way of playing, unlike last year's sell high, buy low.

I'd rather lose Vettel and to hit spot on with 2nd and 3rd boys with low budget. Cars-wise, I'd try to employ that same technique but it requires more than one round (two trades) to actually finish the job. Not good.

Read the FAQ? They are adjusting after this weekend's race.

p.s: mio TV is great, but no HDTV. :(

Woohoo, went up from 11th after round 1 to 10th :D

In order for driver/car values to change, they must have participated in at least 3 rounds. We do not publish the specific pricing formula, however it takes a rolling average from the last 3 rounds. This is then compared to their season average and previous performances, in order to work out the change.

Jumped to 6th, with what is I believe the second best score for this round.

I'm quite surprised to be honest.

Jumped to 6th, with what is I believe the second best score for this round.

I'm quite surprised to be honest.

Can't be quite as I am... thought Heidfeld was fucked, in the end I went up the table still, to currently 2nd.

Holy shit. All that with no trades done at all. Still 20 to my tab.

damn, again one position down :(

gone from 1st to 2nd to 3rd, think it's about time to switch petrov for someone else

Fell to 14th, that's what I get for keeping the same line up forever.
Replaced Nando with Button

Traded one of my Renaults for a Mercedes, still no idea what I'm doing but I'm having fun. :D Although it says I've played 3 rounds when I've only played one.

renault...looking good each time, but in the end they don't achieve anything!

i swapped them for mercedes... (don't have the money to swap petrov for rosberg though :()

Up to fourth now, I must admit I am quite surprised of the success of my team.