F1 Dream Team 2011 on Sportal

damn lucky bastard Vettel.

He does absolutely shit in all the practises yet still managed Pole due to a red flag, then in the race he was blatantly going to lose the top spot and end up wither second or third yet manages to win again due to lucky red flag.

Had to happen on the round that I switched from Vettel being my captain over to Alonso.

And I also swapped a Redbull out for a McLaren as both Hamilton and Button should have finished near the top without the safety cars.

Hopefully I won't need to do too many more changes as I've already used up far too many at such an early stage.

damn lucky bastard Vettel.

He does absolutely shit in all the practises yet still managed Pole due to a red flag, then in the race he was blatantly going to lose the top spot and end up wither second or third yet manages to win again due to lucky red flag.

Had to happen on the round that I switched from Vettel being my captain over to Alonso.

And I also swapped a Redbull out for a McLaren as both Hamilton and Button should have finished near the top without the safety cars.

Hopefully I won't need to do too many more changes as I've already used up far too many at such an early stage.

:boohoo: :D Hamilton did better than he deserved he should have finished much farther given the hairpin incident with Massa and on the restart with Pastor. He essentially got 6th place by knocking the guy out of the race and then gets a 20 second penalty which does nothing.

I don't have Hamilton in my team so don't really care, what I didn't want was Vettel finishing first and he shouldn't have if luck wasn't on his side.

this game sucks

i have vettel, hamilton, heidfeld and d'ambrosio
for teams: redbull, mclaren, mercedes, lotus

i keep losing places, but there is nothing i can do. i realy can't think of a better team with the amount you're given...

this game sucks

i keep losing places, but there is nothing i can do. i realy can't think of a better team with the amount you're given...

It's the basic luck factor that goes into F1 :p

As my previous post said, for more than half of the races so far 2/3 of my drivers have crashed out or had reliability problems.

Literally you have no clue what will happen, but that's life

I can only go further down - I'm 3rd with the guys in 1st, 2nd, and 4th, all having 2x RBR.

this game sucks

I ain't complaining as i'm worse off than you.

I don't get this game, unless you choose RBR, McLrn, and Ferrari along with their respective drivers what is the point?

^there is a fixed amount of salary available, you can't afford them all ;)

^there is a fixed amount of salary available, you can't afford them all ;)

No I know, I played the game last year but the point is still the same; if you don't put Vettel and at least one RBR car on your team, why play?

euhm, yeah...not the game's fault red bull is so dominant :bangin:

There's just not enough randomness like in other fantasy sports. :(

There's just not enough randomness like in other fantasy sports. :(

the randomness comes in the middle field and even 3rd+ spots.

Hamilton seems like a good bet yet didn't do so well, the only definite so far is red bulls and vettel. anything after that there is quite a lot of randomness

the randomness comes in the middle field and even 3rd+ spots.

Hamilton seems like a good bet yet didn't do so well, the only definite so far is red bulls and vettel. anything after that there is quite a lot of randomness

Perhaps if they let you choose 2 more drivers/cars it would be more interesting.

hmm tough choice of reverting back to my team from 2 weeks ago or leave my current spread. if only practice showed some sort of indication of actual pace :p :(

Last edited:
This could be the time to start swapping major parts of your team, unless next weeks return to the previous exhust settings make Ferrari's dominance a one off :p

I dropped to 4th and just waiting for something to happen... eroding my place away.