F1 drivers' cars

Oh yeah.

I still recall something about Schumacher and a black Enzo though, which is extremely probable I guess.

yes, i believe he has the only black enzo. I don't know if it was the last though.

justvisiting said:
yes, i believe he has the only black enzo. I don't know if it was the last though.
Nope. Doesn't that Jamiroquai (spelling correct?) frontman own a black Enzo.

Svempa said:
justvisiting said:

ur talkin about Jay Kay i guess, he has the only green Enzo, Top Gear showed a photo of it at Goodwood covered in dust with someone's writing on the hood that said "Jodie was quicker". Wouldn't the last Enzo be the one thats given to Kimi?

Fredstar said:
Svempa said:
justvisiting said:

ur talkin about Jay Kay i guess, he has the only green Enzo, Top Gear showed a photo of it at Goodwood covered in dust with someone's writing on the hood that said "Jodie was quicker". Wouldn't the last Enzo be the one thats given to Kimi?

y would they still have any left, except the original maybe..they prob "just" gave him a 599 and F430 and 612 :p oh and a quattroporte perhaps :D

^ Daaaamn - I remember that happening, but that's the first time I've seen the vid. One hell of a lucky escape.

Entry speed maybe a teensy bit optimistic...

Fredstar said:
Svempa said:
justvisiting said:

euhm...he has a black one

(and i never heard about a green enzo :?)

bone said:
Fredstar said:
Svempa said:
justvisiting said:

euhm...he has a black one

(and i never heard about a green enzo :?)
He deifnantly has a black one. He wrote "Black Devil Car" about it.

sorry my bad, must've gotten it mixed up after reading an article that stated "His Car is Black with dark green interior"

I've never heard of a green Ferrari anyway...
Red, Dark Blue, Yellow, Black, Silver maby even White... but never Green.. :p

Green doesn't suit Ferraris
1995-Ferrari-456-GT-Green-Rear-Hood-Open-st.jpg

peter3hg2 said:
Green doesn't suit Ferraris
1995-Ferrari-456-GT-Green-Rear-Hood-Open-st.jpg
You couldn't be more wrong. That's almost identical to the 456 my dad leased for 3 months. It was gorgeous... the paint had this great metallic flake in it that just lit up when the sun hit it.

That colour is beautiful.

But on an Eno.. Nah, black or red definately suits that better.. :)

But something like a 612 scaglietti would be very pretty in a metallic green. At least i think so.. :p